SOLD FJ55 rear floor mat, used front rt turn signal, and spare tire crank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a new project for '22 and am looking for the above items to help sort it out...PM me w a price and pic if you've got something on a shelf you can let go..
Thanks. Jack rods would be a bonus ...

Last edited:
Good morning and thanks for the 411 ... nice mat... but I'm looking for the rear seat mat.... I have mine, but it has some issues...
Thanks again.

MacDaddy Ive got the crank for ya. (Don’t arrest me) I owe ya one 😁. Free to pick up at the SSS in October here on the Shawnee. Or still free if you need it before that.

Keep pestering so i dont forget 👍

MacDaddy Ive got the crank for ya. (Don’t arrest me) I owe ya one 😁. Free to pick up at the SSS in October here on the Shawnee. Or still free if you need it before that.
Many thanks brother... I'll see you at SSS...!! No hurries..

I ordered a new front right turn signal for a FJ40 from Toyotapartsdeal... I've removed my plastic pedestal from the 55's, (bolt rusted thru) so I'm going to do the pedestal swap onto the new 40 signal housing... should be good...

Thanks BobM and Voodoo...

Thanks Scrap.....#17.... think I went the right direction.....
So my red and white May 77 last two VIN #'s are 54 numbers apart from my new addition green and white May 77...
R/W ends in 17
G/W ends in 71
I'm beginning to think Sophia the patina queen may make the SSS this fall... fingers crossed ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom