Builds FJ55 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for comments. The pig is still not complet, when it gets back from TDS it will be back at the shop. The NP205 is going to be replaced by a doubler setup.

Jaime let me drive the pig and all I can say, it runs as good as it looks.

Sweet! It should be re-dubbed the Moose. Too big to be a pig. :D

Tubed fenders

LC,

Was thinking the same thing. I mentioned that to Octavio (the fabricator) already, As JR mentioned "The Moose" is not finished. Still need some sliders, doubler and other minor tweeks. The rig was not perfect at TDS2010, but I can't complain, Octavio went beyond the call of duty to get me my baby to TDS2010. I am forever greatful, JR was awesome as well he actually delivered the truck to me. Talk about first class service. These guys are awesome.

We'll keep the updates coming...

Pictures

JR,

Don't listen to that fool... Keep snaping shots.

Rafa,

Pictures are posted... Get you rig ready for Tin Benders and then we can roll. Nice seeing you at TDS, I thought I heard a rumor that you werent going.

Jaime

JRSTI when are you going to be riding in style man! get that thing out already and stop taking pictures of others make yours happen! and I will take my own advise. LMAO

I am working on it Rafa. I am just getting more parts together for my build. I like taking pics of Jame's Moose, it just gives me more ideas for my project.

Ideas

JR,

Anything I can do to help... Let me know. Thanks again for the special delivery to TDS. I am itching to get the "Moose" back into the shop so Octavio can put on the finishing touches.

Jaime

Nice, Trying to the rig back into the shop but Octavio is busy... Good for him, bad for me. I still can't get the engine to idle correctly. Finally found the scanner that will work with the LT1. That PCM is so odd, OBDI with OBDII port (DLC), but it has ODBI codes. What a mess. I am hoping to have the scanner by tomorrow and maybe take the rig to Octavio on Saturday.

Hope to see at the Tin Benders run.

Here you go Jaime. Sorry for taking so long. I got this pics this morning.

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

Sweet 55! Pigzilla. Thanks for all the great pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom