For Sale Fj45lv quarter panels and tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wileycoyote

Watch this......
Threads
I’m going to be cutting the quarter panels and removing tailgate next week. Basically only thing left that I need is dash and floorpan. Everything else you see will be up for sale. Call with needs wants and prices. 2707843540.

Hey guys I wrote this without thinking above. Seem to be doing that a lot here lately. Between moving shops and houses and a remodel and managing the new rental property I’m going crazy. I am not sure what these are worth so I’m going to do some thinking this week. I have numbers and text messages in the order the request came in so I will start there. If you guys have a suggestion on prices feel free to chime in. I don’t want to give the stuff away but I’m not trying to get rich off it either. Simply recouping some expenses. Problem is that unicorn horns are not sold by the pound anywhere around here. If you want to text me directly feel free to send thoughts to 2707843540. I will be in touch but to be honest I’m not in a hurry so I ask that you guys aren’t either.

$2500 for rear quarters, you say where ya want them cut. Tailgate $1000 and taillight lenses $350. That’s all that’s for sale right now.

Tailgate sold to mudder. He can vouch for conditions of rockers.

How much for the rockers?

Rockers pending. Rear quarters still available. I might even be ready to cut the top side pieces and rear if someone is interested in them. Door skins available. No small stuff yet. I have to figure out still what I need.

Rockers pending. Rear quarters still available. I might even be ready to cut the top side pieces and rear if someone is interested in them. Door skins available. No small stuff yet. I have to figure out still what I need.
Still interested in the rear sill, headliner, door cards, passenger tail light.

Thanks,
Alfredo (501)473-0633

I picked up the tailgate and it is pretty sweet, just a few scratches from the crash. Those quarters are in great shape too no dents around the ribs or the corners under the tail light. Wish I had them before I fixed mine!

Front Floor pan I kept for myself. Rockers are sold. All that’s left is rear tub section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom