For Sale FJ40 Rear Heater Restored (**) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_3154.JPG
IMG_3155.JPG
IMG_3156.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG

Powder coated pewter, hence the (**).

Purchased as is, but fan works great (was restored, as well) and all in order.

Includes harness extension and I'd throw in a later model fan motor assembly on the deal.

$700 shipped in CONUS or best offer.

That looks crazy nice...GLWS. Is the harness NOS, used or repro?

I'm taking mine out and putting it in a safe

I literally gave mine away 6-7 years back in perfect working order with lines. Little did I know at the time....:bang:

Little did I know at the time..

Know what?

That in 6-7 years someone would post a thread asking less than invested for a similar part that has had great attention paid to its painstaking 'restoration', down to the high quality, color coded, 'pewter' powder that was not original to said part?

This is a high quality piece listed for less than invested on and the new motor that's included, and would be a great addition to a resto-mod that a matching pewter rear heater would complement.

Not attempting to set a market trend, as the annals of mud are evidence to the law of diminishing return for every part I've listed, so I don't understand why I'm taking s*** on this.

^^ Dude, chill out. I wasn't giving you crap at all. ^^

Frankly, I hope you get what you're asking for it. I was just commenting that I pretty much gave mine away and had no idea that they are worth a fair bit because I was new to landcruisers. That's the problem with comments on forums. They can be misconstrued into something they weren't meant to be. Good luck to you.:beer:

They can be misconstrued into something they weren't meant to be.

Of that, I've no doubt.

I can't say for certain (although moderation can) that some posts haven't been edited or deleted, .....or maybe I've erred and it was another authored that deteriorated into crap, the bitter taste lingering.

Regardless, I apologize.

If I was doing a restoration, I'd be hard pressed to find a unit anywhere else that looks this nice!! Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom