Fj40 lean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well there’s my problem. One loose spring perch and a flat spring.

image.jpg

Hopefully getting some new springs tomorrow. Will update on the lean when installed.

That'll do it. Which springs did you go with?

Way to dig into man! Exploration and discovery is where it is at. And don’t let that sass talk about SA 43’s get you down.

My FJ43 Kicks Ass

the next item you need to justify is pro comp (really) over OME? .............LOL 😆

devo

Well I haven’t purchased yet but I was planning for some pro comps in the 2.5” variety

I'm sure you will, but look at OME's, I've been VERY happy with mine, and have put them on a number of 40's and 60's.

Way to dig into man! Exploration and discovery is where it is at. And don’t let that sass talk about SA 43’s get you down.

My FJ43 Kicks Ass

the next item you need to justify is pro comp (really) over OME? .............LOL 😆

devo
Haha for sure! I love mine too. It’s been a great process to slowly tear it down and making repairs like this. My wallet may disagree though! 🤣

I'm sure you will, but look at OME's, I've been VERY happy with mine, and have put them on a number of 40's and 60's.
I’ll give them a look! If they are as good as people say it may be worth while to wait another week and go for these. What do y’all think about my shackles? Should I go for some anti inversion replacements while I’m at it?

Ironman 4x4 springs installed up front. Lean fixed from what I can tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom