FJ40 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star
Threads
The kit costs $105.00 shipped (within US). International shipping is available upon request (not included in the posted price).

The kit includes three cables and battery terminal connectors.

Kit includes:
Battery positive to starter cable (with protective boot - not shown in the pictures below)
Battery negative to frame
Battery negative to engine
1 Mil spec positive battery connector
1 Mil spec negative battery connector
Optional accessory - Battery Terminal Covers (+$10.00) and/or Abrasion resistant sleeve material (+$10.00)

Kit without covers or sleeve material - $105 shipped
Cable kit without covers.jpg

Kit with covers and sleeve - $125 shipped
Cable kit with covers.jpg

All cables are constructed from 1/0 tinned wire and lugs. Wire is very flexible and jacket is resistant to moisture, oil, chemicals, and excellent abrasion resistance. Joints are sealed using mil spec heavy duty adhesive lined heat shrink to prevent corrosion.

Email me at tetoncruisers@gmail.com for any questions or to place an order. Custom wires including dual battery setups also available upon request.

I also offer cable kit for various other models. See the links below for those cable kits.

See this thread for FJ60/62 cables:

See this thread for FJ80 cables:

See this thread for FZJ80 cables:

See this thread for UZJ100 cables:

Last edited:
Just got mine delivered last night. Great product, fantastic customer service. To call these things high quality and heavy duty would be a disservice. these things are amazing....feel like they should be going into an Abrams tank...pictures don't do them justice...can't wait to install them....thank you so much.

I got and installed a set of these several weeks ago as well and forgot to post up. I got Mark to make me an extra ground strap to run from the engine (behind alternator bracket) too. The quality of these cables from the wire itself, to the crimp, to the shrink wrap is top notch.

VERY happy with the purchase!

JT

Thanks...let me know if there is any questions or issue while installing them.

Do you happen to have a picture of the frame to starter ground in the stock location?
I know where the battery to frame ground was attached, but I'm not the one who removed the frame to engine ground.

@Fourrunner are you still making these battery cable kits for FJ40's?

Do you happen to have a picture of the frame to starter ground in the stock location?
I know where the battery to frame ground was attached, but I'm not the one who removed the frame to engine ground.

I don't. Could anyone help out with this request?

Just sent you an email. Looking for information on battery cables. Are you still providing this service? They are $90.00 shipped (U.S.). and what other information would you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom