FJ80 Heavy Duty Battery Cables (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star
Threads
I have been offering this kit for FJ60/FJ62 and have put together a similar kit for the FJ80's. The kit costs $140.00 shipped (within US). International shipping is available (additional shipping costs will be added).

The kit includes 4 cables and battery terminal connectors. This kit fits FJ80's from 1990-1992.
20240322_120032.jpg

Kit includes:
Battery positive to starter cable
Battery negative to motor mount cable
Ground strap from head to firewall
Ground strap from battery to fender
1 Mil spec positive battery connector (not pictured)
1 Mil spec negative battery connector (not pictured)
Optional accessory - Battery Terminal Covers (+$10.00)
- OEM Fusible Link ($22.00)

All cables are constructed from either 1/0 or 4 AWG tined wire (tinned wire). Wire is very flexible and jacket is resistant to moisture, oil, chemicals, and excellent abrasion resistance. Joints are sealed using mil spec heavy duty adhesive lined heat shrink to prevent corrosion.

Email me at tetoncruisers@gmail.com for any questions or to place an order. Custom kits for dual battery setups also available upon request.

I also offer cable kit for various other models. See the links below for those cable kits.

See this thread for FJ40 cables:

See this thread for FJ60/62 cables:

See this thread for FZJ80 cables:

See this thread for UZJ100 cables:

Last edited:
I have these from Mark for my FJ80, works great!

A bump for Fourrunner from a happy FJ62 owner running his sawwweettt cables:beer:

Sure is....can make just a couple inches longer. Would that make up the difference? If you can give me a ballpark for extra length needed, that would be great.

Last edited:
Mark,

Looking forward to the FZJ 80 cables.....

Cheers,
Mike

Hey Fourrunner,

Payment sent! Looking forward to getting the cables and mounting them up!!!

Going to be a busy month with all that I have planned for the ADV80 and then to get over to the Overland EXPO first of next month!

Last edited:
Fourrunner...just curious as to the availability of a wire set for the FZJ80? The kit looks really great by the way!

x2 on the FZJ80 setup. Was considering doing this myself or having a shop do the work, but if you have a ready-made solution, excellent! I too would be interested in having a few extra inches of length (who wouldn't) to help with the future addition of the larger battery with center posts.

:cheers: and looking forward to an update.

Steve

I have two sets of FZJ80 cables in service right now. Am waiting for some feedback on fitment, but think they would be just fine. I usually make them a couple of inches longer. I am still waiting on feedback on the sets (one set just went out a few days ago). The sets cost 130 shipped. Send me an email at mguisinger (at) gmail (dot) com and we can discuss. I am out of town at the moment and will be back around the first of April. I can have them out a day or so after I get home.

For all those interested, I will be posting a dedicated thread for the FZJ80 cables. The FZJ80 cables do not include the heat protective sleeve material and no boot for the starter either.

Can you add the heat protective sleeve and the starter boot to the FZJ80 kit?

Just got my Cable Kit today, and let me tell you they are beefy. The pictures do not do justice.

This Kit for the Fj80 is bar-none the best cable kit out there.

bump for Fourrunner!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom