For Sale FJ40 Hand Throttle Cables (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Two hand throttles, both with mounting brackets for the steering column mount.
Both are about 14" from the mount to the end that attached to the pedal assembly.

The "Throttle" one has the bracket that attaches to the firewall and includes the small plastic tab to retain the cable in the pedal tab. The plastic casing is broken in one place, but the metal sheath is in tact and the cable works fine. There is overspray on that one. I believe this is a late model style. Asking $90 plus shipping.

The other is about perfect. I believe it is an early model style based on the graphic. Asking $60 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0724.JPEG

IMG_0722.JPEG

IMG_0723.JPEG

IMG_0721.JPEG

IMG_0727.JPEG

Great deal on hard-to-find parts. GLWS

I did somewhere as an extra for my 1980 restore with PTO winch. I'll have to try and find it. Do you have one ?

It's installed on my rig. Wasn't sure if you knew the tabbed pedal is needed. Would be simple to make one and tack weld it on. Holler is you need measurement.

Also mentioned it here cause I bet @65swb45 might have a box of pedals.

Buttchief, do you have a floor pedal with the tab for the barrel end?

It's installed on my rig. Wasn't sure if you knew the tabbed pedal is needed. Would be simple to make one and tack weld it on. Holler is you need measurement.

Also mentioned it here cause I bet @65swb45 might have a box of pedals.
I dont know if I I am getting it or not, haven't heard yet. But yeah, the measurements for the tab would be great if I can't find my other one. Theirs a chance I sold it a few years ago with a bunch of stuff I didn't THINK I would ever need. Now I I've added a PTO and need it. Thanks for the info and I saw what you did with Buffchief !!!

Cable with bracket is sold.

Cable with graphic on knob but no bracket is still available for $60 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking

Bump

Rig is in winter storage, will try to get to it. Here's an old photo I posted. Could almost make the tab any size you want so long as the plastic barrel stop doohickey snaps into the tab good enough to stay put.
DFE01F96-4972-41AB-B9E9-DACDEE0AAE39.jpeg

Just saw this posted by @4Cruisers not sure if his attachment point is homemade or off something like an FJ60
A9E553C9-EA5E-4203-884D-2C8883927C14.jpeg

Rig is in winter storage, will try to get to it. Here's an old photo I posted. Could almost make the tab any size you want so long as the plastic barrel stop doohickey snaps into the tab good enough to stay put.
View attachment 2600137

Just saw this posted by @4Cruiser not sure if his attachment point is homemade or off something like an FJ60
View attachment 2600136
Great! I can make that and spot weld it on. I have the plastic piece to use for hole. Thanks

OH MY! Did I miss the hand throttle with the bracket? If not, me, me, me, me......I've been looking for that bracket for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom