Wanted 1982 FJ40 Throttle Linkage and Gas Pedal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Looking for 1982 FJ40 Throttle Linkage and Gas Pedal. I do have the firewall bracket, but that is it.
Thanks

Check out this linkage if you having trouble finding the exact linkage for a 1982. I had trouble finding the linkage for my 1981 and went with this earlier version and it works perfectly fine. The adjustable rod from the gas peddle to the horizontal rod is not shown and you will need it . Also get in touch with @ToyotaMatt he sells the different linkage parts and may be able to help you. I got all my linkage parts from him.

Thread 'Sacramento, Ca FJ40 parts'
For Sale - Sacramento, Ca FJ40 parts - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/sacramento-ca-fj40-parts.1332009/

Thanks for the reply, hoping someone might have the full set instead of me trying to find all the separate pieces.

From what I understand it is for non-usa spec, he was not sure what the difference was, or whether it would work....

From what I understand it is for non-usa spec, he was not sure what the difference was, or whether it would work....

Was curious myself since he is in Australia, a RHD market that used a cable to get over to the left side. I did get a nice accelerator pedal from him that will work on a LHD model. Has the attachment for the hand throttle I wanted.

Thanks Nate and John.

This kit is for general market LHD - I presume US market has a different main bracket but please chime in if you have more info.

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom