FJ40 and FJ25 boady mix? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dean maybe you can make a trade...a stamped bezel for a fiberglass roof panel :hillbilly: looks like that rig needs one

....does the owner have the panel?

what you see is what they have....

tha stamped bezel is something I was looking long time ago, so i dont think i will trade or sell...sorry

... so i dont think i will trade or sell...sorry

thats OK It was kinda an inside joke...Dean was looking for a roof panel for something like a year...i don't think he would part with the top :)

do you have any leads on old corrogated tops down there? they are somewhat hard to find. :frown:

No can do...now it's got sentimental value :)

TLC, and Mark have old tops...one is on ebay right now.

whats front crossmember?

my english is poor

front crossmember= the piece that runs between the frame rails, where the front bib hinge is located.

Like the bezel.....proud owner of 2 of them

I think the steering wheel is a little small for manual steering.

Definately a 25 tub and frame. A dashboard with no ashtray and those data plates to the left of the glove box are only found on the 25.

I think I also see a later model three speed with a floor shift conversion. So it most likely doesn't have the FJ25 drivetrain in it any longer. :frown:

thats OK It was kinda an inside joke...Dean was looking for a roof panel for something like a year...i don't think he would part with the top :)

do you have any leads on old corrogated tops down there? they are somewhat hard to find. :frown:

money takl... jejejejej

how much you could pay for the corrogated top? a friend of nine have one, y can tell him your offer...

Definately a 25 tub and frame. A dashboard with no ashtray and those data plates to the left of the glove box are only found on the 25.

I think I also see a later model three speed with a floor shift conversion. So it most likely doesn't have the FJ25 drivetrain in it any longer. :frown:

No doubt a FJ25 tub. Later three speed plus probably has the floor shifter for tranfer case. The doors are from a earlier FJ40 with the window crank handles and bug catcher vent windows. The first FJ40 were a slide operated windows. Switch that sometime in 1962. The bug catcher went away during 1965.

I've got a few corrogated tops laying around what do you have to trade? Of course you would have to pay shipping on the top:rolleyes: Don't need the stamped bezel, already have a few of those. Don't even use any on the vehicles anymore since I'm afraid someone will steal them:frown:

You should also check with Pardion, as he has some FJ25 hard top doors for sale.

A mutt is a dog that is a mix of all types of dogs...sorta of like a cruiser that is a mix of many different models and years.

How much did you say they wanted for it? That bezel alone might be worth the asking price ;)
Huuhhh :rolleyes:
what a bad, bad bezel, these stamped bezels, nobody want them,
would send it to Germany, I pay shipping :D
Cheers
Peter

PS. What a marvelous steering wheel :grinpimp:

Dean, you need it ;)

I will tell him your offer, but I think that cheaper is to find it in USA, the delivery only will cost that much :hmm::hmm:

No thank you, I already purchased a second top, and I do not need another one. I thought you wanted to know what I paid for mine, so that you can make your friend an offer to buy one for yourself.

No thank you, I already purchased a second top, and I do not need another one. I thought you wanted to know what I paid for mine, so that you can make your friend an offer to buy one for yourself.

:bang::bang::bang: sorry, My English is very bad... I understand other thing.

thx for the referential price!

:bang::bang::bang: sorry, My English is very bad... I understand other thing.

thx for the referential price!

No worries...I keep misunderstanding my wife...she says no more Land Cruiser stuff, yet I keep buying parts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom