Finally finished my "not drawers" cargo solution: a convertible cargo/sleep platform that latches into the 3rd row mounts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to everyone who have waited patiently and excitedly. I'm pleased to share that the platform plans are complete and available on our website.

Cover Page.png

As an added thank you, here's a $5 off coupon for the mud community. Enter ih8mud at checkout to claim it.

Just bought/downloaded the plans (thx for the $5 off - nice touch!).

For anyone "on the fence", the plans are extremely easy to follow with a ton of pictures and this is something you can easily do with your kids/friends. I'll be building my V2.1 soon (slightly modified over what's pictured above)........thx again!

Just bought/downloaded the plans (thx for the $5 off - nice touch!).

For anyone "on the fence", the plans are extremely easy to follow with a ton of pictures and this is something you can easily do with your kids/friends. I'll be building my V2.1 soon (slightly modified over what's pictured above)........thx again!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, really appreciate it. Please share when you finish, I'm excited to see how you make it your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom