FG 13 Buy/Sell/Swap Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you can post here. I just want someone to get them that will use them. Doing no good in my garage with no 40..
^ Say here or pm?

Then get yourself a 40... You seem to win everything for on at raffles!

Don't be an enabler Bob....I am content with just the 80 as a toy right now.....But a 40 would be cool....

Heck even Rick bought a 40. You NEED a 40. Get em now before they are too scare. I don't have a problem. I only have two.... There is no addiction here.

What's junior's quote? There's no counselors here... Only enablers.

I'm looking for a spare rim for my M416 military trailer. If anyone comes across one please let me know. Thanks 7.0 x 16

I'm looking for a spare rim for my M416 military trailer. If anyone comes across one please let me know. Thanks 7.0 x 16

Look for an old Willy's Jeep wheel. They're the same and shouldn't cost you much.

Hey all !

I'm headed up to the fall gathering and figured I would post up some stuff for sale.

I have a set of 5 TSL/SX Bias ply swampers, in the 36x12.5x17 flavor. They are off my trailer queen, so they have hardly any road time. They hold air, they have 65% tread left, and I have wheeled them for about 2.5 seasons.

800 for 4 or 1k including the 5th that has been mounted on a rim, but never on a truck.

Just the brand new spare 300$

Pics here:

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A2Grq0zwuQN5d

I also have a set of mini truck stock length 30 spline longfield inners.
100$

I have 2 mini truck transmission mounts 50$ for both

I have 3 front leaf spring packs made by a local spring shop, 300$

Mini truck stock width tie rod and drag links 40$

And some leaf spring u bolt top plates $20

Feel free to call with questions.

Nick Pearl
KD2AVQ

Still trying to get rid of 4) 315/75-R16 firestone destination M/T's. 1 like new, 2 at 30-50% and 1 at 30-50% with a flat spot. Buy one new tire and you'd be good for a season with a flat spot spare. $175 OBO (really... BO) get these outta my garage and delivered to FG. PM for pictures if interested.

At this time I am planning to attend just the dinner on Saturday evening, but I will be bringing a Highlander full of mini truck parts to get rid of. Most will be free. My project is progressing well, so I need to get rid of some extra parts.

I know I have at least one spare set of mirrors.

I'll take one of those tranny mounts, I discovered mine is busted.

Mini truck mirrors, black or chrome ? Either way I'm interested. I'll throw those tranny mounts in the trailer tonight.

I also have a Budbuilt double case crossmember I would like to get rid of.

And some mini truck axle housings free to a good home

Looking for front marker lights for 73-77 Hilux

image-2276971226.jpg

I posted 2 pics in the summer cruiser sightings. I'll snap a few more pics tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom