Feroza rebadged as Blizzard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ld2136fr.jpg

I knew they rebadged the earlier ones but I never knew they kept doing it into this model.Must be a JDM thing only
Note the landcruiser turbo badges and paint job.
I think they are IFS.
This one has a turbo 2.4 ,hilux motor ?,and is selling for y170000 with 109kklm.
Anyway it is more pleasing on the eyes than that FJ concept which I am beginning to loathe:mad:

thats not a Blizard, it would be in Aussie speak a Bundura(aka LCII or light duty Cruiser or lj70)

this is a Blizard aka Diathsu(sp)
50343451.jpg

I don't know anything about Blizzards, Pimp...but I'm sure that the pic RoscoFJ73 is showing is NOT of an LJ. The details that give it away to me immediately are the front grille and turn signals. Maybe the two pics are of Blizzards of different vintage?

Here's another person that calls the vehicle depicted by RoscoFJ73 as the Blizzard (click the Land Cruiser tab): http://www.mustang.bc.ca/

bcb1.JPG

And here's an LJ from Wayne's site:
1.jpg

WOW, i missed those front leafs on Rosco's pic. sure isnt a 70 is it.

I see what he is saying now ,the one in his pic is a Feroza, which is a Diathsu which would make sense as that is what the Blizard I pictured was...........a rebaged Diathsu

clear as mud now :D

Landpimp said:
WOW, i missed those front leafs on Rosco's pic. sure isnt a 70 is it.

I see what he is saying now ,the one in his pic is a Feroza, which is a Diathsu which would make sense as that is what the Blizard I pictured was...........a rebaged Diathsu

clear as mud now :D

Well Im learning something too:D I could have sworn they were IFS:confused:.
You can get them in a ute version badged as a Rocky,caryards advertise them as mini 75 series:cool: like the green one washed around in the tsunami.

What's the story on these Blizzards? I think the 40 series looking ones like the sample in Pimp's picture looks very cool (there's also a Delta Mini Cruiser that's built and sold in the Philippines that look similar). I haven't seen any of those ones being offered for sale up here, but there's a few of the 70 series looking ones that I've seen crop up here and there.

the feroza is the petrol version which came out with ifs on the later models and the ferozaII with the widetrack design. The vehicle in the first picture is a daihatsu Rocky which is the local designation for the diesel version of the feroza. It came with a solid front, and the sweet ute version which carries just as much weight as a 75 series i swear. But they really dont have a whole lot in common with landcruisers.

Stone said:
What's the story on these Blizzards? I think the 40 series looking ones like the sample in Pimp's picture looks very cool (there's also a Delta Mini Cruiser that's built and sold in the Philippines that look similar). I haven't seen any of those ones being offered for sale up here, but there's a few of the 70 series looking ones that I've seen crop up here and there.

Barry at mustang connection told me that the 1980-1984 blizzards are very tough to find in good condition, which is why he has only brought in the white 1985 as you already pictured above. i think he is soon bringing in a 1988 blizzard which is pretty much the same with the exception of square headlights instead of circle. i think he is planning on bringing in another 1985 as well soon.

well i recon the first one pictured looks too much like an MQ patrol...

Chris3.jpg

Looks like those things have got some real grunt:D

roscoFJ73 said:
Chris3.jpg

Looks like those things have got some real grunt:D

:D Or it could be cheap bald tires. A friend of mine had a junky old Mustang, but with the cheapo tires he could sure light it up and put on quite the smokeshow whenever he wanted. :D

Stone said:
Any indication of what price range Barry's been selling them for, Chef? Thanks.
the 85 that sold was i believe in the $9000 range. this new 88 i think he said was going to be in the $7000-$7500 range but it could change when it actually comes in and he finds out what condition it's really in, that price could raise or lower. as for the other 85 he said he had coming in, i'm not sure if that deal fell through or not but he said it was going to be in the $6500 range, he said it was blue and grey two tone, with a factory winch!

3 princess rating

7809647_full.jpg

Daihatsu Mini Truck 4 x 4. 1992. Ideal for Farm or agricultural purposes. High and low range. Good condition. 660 cc motor:D

Ant Farm?

You could keep a spare motor in your handbag with this one.
:princess::princess::princess:

No wonder they give those Kiwis their own little island:D

roscoFJ73 said:
Daihatsu Mini Truck 4 x 4. 1992. Ideal for Farm or agricultural purposes. High and low range. Good condition. 660 cc motor:D

A local cruiserhead has one of those in 2WD for use in his property. It sure beats a golf cart in carrying capacity!

Dave

there was one for sale in town, LHD, 4x4 with locking rear diff. $1K.......but not road legal, it was used at the Navy shipyard to run around parts and stuff.

I really wanted it.

would have made a cool golf cart :D

roscoFJ73 said:
7809647_full.jpg

Ant Farm?

You could keep a spare motor in your handbag with this one.
:princess::princess::princess:

No wonder they give those Kiwis their own little island:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom