Feeler – 100 series lightweight, high clearance, low cost Rock Rail/Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to comment after purchasing these.. They are AWESOME. Light weight and provide piece of mind without sacrificing clearance. Tested these pretty thoroughly in Chattanooga. Scrapped them both up good and the whole vehicle landed on the passenger side one.. Hardly a dent. Just touched them up and good to go. Really cant beat the price to your door. One of the best value items ive added to my cruiser.

@LandCruiserPhil

View attachment 1820532

View attachment 1820535

Thanks

You should post the awesome video of you WHEELING the 100 in Chattanooga.

Anyone interested in 100 series Rock Rail before the end of the year should consider ordering this coming week. I will be out of the country wheeling until 2019 with only a couple days home between trips. Only smaller items will ship while Im gone.

I'm trying to get an idea of what it would take to get these on an LX? Is the issue getting the bolts in, or is the the cladding along the whole length of the vehicle?

Thanks!

Yes cladding is the challenge on the LX. New option for the LX the first 2019.

Thanks

You should post the awesome video of you WHEELING the 100 in Chattanooga.

Put this up in the 100 series video thread but here's the link.

Chattanooga was full of rocks, ledges and unexpected tree stumps. LoPro rails did great. Was able to take much harder lines without worrying about damaging panels or getting hung up.

In stock ready to ship in time for :santa:

free shipping.png

Here to report back on the use and protection these give. Found my self playing in the rocks and dropped the whole weight of the vehicle (bumpers, winch, steel skids and all) on these rock rails. Twice. They provided excellent protection. Now to clean them up again. No doubt I wouldn't have gotten through with lower hanging rock rails... The entire bottom is scratched even with the high clearance. If you're on the fence, dont be. These are worth every cent in peace of mind and protection. And with 150 Ibs less weight that can be added somewhere else.

IMG_20190218_114742582.jpg

IMG_20190218_114837875_HDR.jpg

Any possibility you’ve come up with a solution for the LX? Maybe just take off the plastic cladding?
Yes if you remove the cladding fitment is not a problem. I have had guys use a dremel and cut the 1" for the fit. To do this you need to have a steady hand. Otherwise :wtf:

So these look perfect for my rig. Are they still available? I do not see them on the website. Thanks!

Interested.

Interested... if they are workable for a 2002 LX470.

Last edited:
I know the steps/running boards need to come off, which is planned anyway. I thought that would clear the way... maybe with some careful Dremel work (?). Guess I need to do more homework!

Thanks!

I know the steps/running boards need to come off, which is planned anyway. I thought that would clear the way... maybe with some careful Dremel work (?). Guess I need to do more homework!

Thanks!

It has been done with a Dremel but requires a very steady hand. If not it will look like $hit

When do you expect the 80 series /LX450 version to be available again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom