February 7th "Mid-State Cruisers Meeting"??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to meet Monday the 7th at a place of your choice? I am flexible meeting downtown, or anywhere really. It looks like it will be the last nice day for a while, so we can get out there topless and meet. High of 62 and sunny.

Let me know if there is any interest, and any place is fine. The old Sonic would be cool near the campus. I would need time to get home and get the Cruiser though, so 6:30 would work for me.

Post up and we'll see who is interested.

Jeremy

I dont know for sure, but I should be able to make that. Im open to suggestions on places too. I work right down the street from there so i could just hang around work for a while I guess. Ill try and have a more definitive answer tomorrow.

I am kind of iffy. Gonna work real early on monday and may be dead from no sleep. I am more open to Irmo area, a little closer.

So far the majority picks Irmo area, me included. We'll see if anyone else has an opinion, otherwise we'll say Sonic in Harbeson at 6:00. I know Mikesc chooses Irmo as well.

Jeremy

Sounds good, I prefer Harbison as well. I'll be there!

aight ill be there i think

The weather has changed and will be raining tomorrow. I can change it to tuesday if that works better for everybody. It works better for me if so. It's supposed to be sunny and 56* tues.

Jeremy

either way ih8rain

The meeting has been moved to Tues. at 6:00 pm because of weather. I will email and pm everyone but please post up if you are still going to make it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I'll be there

Sorry, I wasn't able to make it. Got stuck at work.

No problem, figured work got busy. We had another nice group tonight. We actually got to drive our Cruisers and hang out and talk about them. We had 3 new members show, so it looks like 7 of us in this posse so far. We will work on doing more official club business next time. Figured it would be nice to have a couple of meetings to meet everyone first. Sonic seemed like a nice spot, we can alternate between the d'town and Irmo location.

Had 2 Freeborn red 40's an FJ60, a 100 series and an FJCruiser. With Dan's 4runner and my Tacoma we pretty much have all the models covered except for an 80. I think Senoj will be taking care of that soon.

Had a great time guys, and it wasn't too cold driving home. Oh, and the gear oil silenced my tranny a little bit.;)

Jeremy

Yep, it was good meeting you guys. Its nice seeing everyone else's rides, looks like we will have a nice source of info to pick each others brains on stuff. I'll definitely try to take in as much info as I can since I am a newb!

I got it saved and wanted to delete it before any spammers got it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guy I'd be down to go to the next one. If its down town that'd be great since I live in the old mills right there.

And hopefully I'll be picking up my first Land Cruiser tomorrow. Going to check out a 60.

But if not I'll be there in my 4Runner!

Cool, did you get your 60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom