SOLD Fall River Mills, CA 1984, FJ60 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Fall River Mills, California 96028 United States
Got an 84 60 front bumper that is available. Used but good shape. Pictures show scuffs and scratches. One chrome carriage bolt didn’t come out willingly, picture shown. Have 3 out of 4 chrome carriage bolts for it.

Can deliver to Redding, CA pretty easily, Reno, NV and Bend, OR can be scheduled.

$150.00, not including shipping if we discuss that route. Can take additional pictures.

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

Let me see how much it’ll end up being. Coming down to Orange County Ca. Any chance of a pic if the back side of the bumper?
I’ll get you those pictures, I got some kids stuff going this week, but I’ll get it done before the weekend.

Havasu will be the Closet I can get the bumper, when the parents come up first part of December.

As promised a little late, sorry
Let me see how much it’ll end up being. Coming down to Orange County Ca. Any chance of a pic if the back side of the bumper?
All surface Rust, no rot. It can be cleaned up very easily.

IMG_4074.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

As promised a little late, sorry

All surface Rust, no rot. It can be cleaned up very easily.

View attachment 3467172

View attachment 3467173
Well sh*t. Not sure i will be able to take it. I thought I read the 60 and 62 front bumpers were the same. Rookie I know. Looks like I could swap in a 60 bumper but I’d have to hack off my mounts. I really don’t think I want to do that. I don’t think I can take the 60 bumpers from you.
I will look the mounts on my truck to see how involved pulling the rivets and brackets out.

Bumper is sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom