Fall Events in SE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dirt J

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to attend my first organized trail ride. Are there any events scheduled or that usually happen in the fall in our neck of the woods?

Looking to attend my first organized trail ride. Are there any events scheduled or that usually happen in the fall in our neck of the woods?
Yep. We (dixieland cruisers) are going in mass to Mardi Crawl in Tuscumbia last weekend of August and to Southern cruiser crawl in Hot Springs AR in October. We'll probably get a ride in September as well. We had a club meeting at billys tonight. Follow our Facebook page as we'll since meetings always get posted there.

You will be in very good company if you can join the Birmingham chapter as bamarock identified. There might be a few more opportunities. Below is one that I know of

The 70 series meet-n-greet is an opportunity that you may want to consider too. September at Windrock may meet your timing, but you indicated that you are seeking to start wheeling too. Many that attend the meet-n-greet are very guarded about their trucks and the treatment that they receive. Due to this, the meet-n-greet always has trail ride groups that are mild in challenge level that offer learning opportunities.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I just signed up Cruisers on the Rocks at Windrock in October. Its a 100 & 200 dedicated ride, so I think it will be a good fit.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I just signed up Cruisers on the Rocks at Windrock in October. Its a 100 & 200 dedicated ride, so I think it will be a good fit.
Although our little gathering is billed as a 70 Series event, ALL Land Cruisers are welcome to attend … just saying. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom