Hi!, Also looking for a good mechanic in/around Montgomery county AL. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Im Dan. A 2002 LC (210k mi) owner and a 1998 T100 4x4 5speed manual (310k mi)owner and retired veteran living in rural southern Montgomery county AL. I am a recently retired Air Force aircraft mechanic.
I am in search of a reputable good mechanic who i can fall back on for some jobs i cannot do myself (lack of time/equipment/or expertise). Some of the things i need to address in the future would possibly be a clutch kit for the t100 (clutch is fine but the input bearing is noisy until the truck warms fully up), and possibly a full brake bleed/flush on the 2002 land cruiser (seems complicated but i may just be reading too far into it and freaking out about the booster/accumulator master cyl cost).
If you know of anyone good local to me please let me know! And if you see me out driving im friendly.

Not quite local but Eagle Imports in Auburn can handle these jobs.

424 Opelika Rd, Auburn, AL 36830, United States

Phone
+1 334 821 9900

My son @cruiserinsanity works there.

Thank you! Thats local enough for me as i travel 40 min just get to Montgomery. (Im in Ada). I will keep them in mind once i decide to either wrench it myself or pull the trigger on paying up to jave it done for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom