Fall Crawl'n with TAC at SMORR 2014 Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the excellent clarification.

This should help.

I'm considering taking my refund in raffle tickets. It is tempting. Thanks again.

Click here to read a great article by Michael McCartney about his first outing to SMORR and what a great experience he had in a stock FJ Cruiser. SMORR really does offer amazing trails for every vehicle and driver level out there.

Join us at the event and see for yourself. Click here to register, only 4 days left to be eligible for the All Pro 25% off drawing!

Awesome article!!

Click here to read a great article by Michael McCartney about his first outing to SMORR and what a great experience he had in a stock FJ Cruiser. SMORR really does offer amazing trails for every vehicle and driver level out there.

Join us at the event and see for yourself. Click here to register, only 4 days left to be eligible for the All Pro 25% off drawing!
Awesome! Great write up.

The deadline for early registration was June 24th. As we stated, anyone registered before the June 24th cutoff was entered in a drawing for a 20% off All-Pro coupon. Congratulations to our winner, Sage Arnote!

As you are all well aware, we had a target of 40 rigs to get registered by the June 24th deadline to be able to rent out the park. As it sits, we currently have 33 rigs registered, leaving us 7 short. That's the bad news.

The good news is the Tornado Alley Cruisers Board members have decided to cover the difference in renting out the park. This means that we will be able to enjoy having the entire park to ourselves for the event again this year.

There is still time to get registered before the event, so keep on telling your friends about this fantastic park and get them registered for this great event!

Thank you.

I'm
The deadline for early registration was June 24th. As we stated, anyone registered before the June 24th cutoff was entered in a drawing for a 20% off All-Pro coupon. Congratulations to our winner, Sage Arnote!

As you are all well aware, we had a target of 40 rigs to get registered by the June 24th deadline to be able to rent out the park. As it sits, we currently have 33 rigs registered, leaving us 7 short. That's the bad news.

The good news is the Tornado Alley Cruisers Board members have decided to cover the difference in renting out the park. This means that we will be able to enjoy having the entire park to ourselves for the event again this year.

There is still time to get registered before the event, so keep on telling your friends about this fantastic park and get them registered for this great event!

Thank you.

I'm not a member of TAC, but I did pre-register for the Fall Crawl. I would be mor than willing to pony up some extra money to help cover costs. Obviously I can't cover all of it but is be more than willing to contribute. I'll offer up an additional $50 if that will help. Let me know how to make the payment. If not, I'll bring a check to the event.

Jason Rose

Last edited:
Didn't Sage walk away with the ARB Fridge last year? Who's in cahoots with who around here?

Reactions: SAS
I'm

I'm not a member of TAC, but I did pre-register for the Fall Crawl. I would be mor than willing to pony up some extra money to help cover costs. Obviously I can't cover all of it but is be more than willing to contribute. I'll offer up an additional $50 if that will help. Let me know how to make the payment. If not, I'll bring a check to the event.

Jason Rose
Very generous and I have been thinking along the same lines to help make sure we rented the whole park.. However no need to worry about this yet. There are generally a flurry of registrations in the last couple of weeks before the event. Some can't make the commitment this early for many reasons such as concerns about weather, rig condition, finances, school work, etc...

If we have a lot of late registrations, as previously discussed the TAC board will offer refunds as we are not trying to make the registration fees a for profit item. The raffle tickets at events are our intended method for fund raising as this allows those that wish to contribute more a means of funding the club without any pressure on those less able to contribute more.

Very generous and I have been thinking along the same lines to help make sure we rented the whole park.. However no need to worry about this yet. There are generally a flurry of registrations in the last couple of weeks before the event. Some can't make the commitment this early for many reasons such as concerns about weather, rig condition, finances, school work, etc...

If we have a lot of late registrations, as previously discussed the TAC board will offer refunds as we are not trying to make the registration fees a for profit item. The raffle tickets at events are our intended method for fund raising as this allows those that wish to contribute more a means of funding the club without any pressure on those less able to contribute more.
Awesome!

Sage, shoot me a PM with where I should mail your coupon!

Congrats, and thanks to everyone that signed up early to make this happen!

he'll be at my house the 5th as will colin and rob so can be sent with any of us.. Sage isn't good at this whole forum thing.. even tho he's a techy..

Will mail it to the TLCA headquarters.

So the cost for me, a single driver in one rig, camping will remain at $115.00? It won't rise back up to $220.00 correct? I want to be sure and am still hoping some Tennessee 80's join. Thanks.

So the cost for me, a single driver in one rig, camping will remain at $115.00? It won't rise back up to $220.00 correct? I want to be sure and am still hoping some Tennessee 80's join. Thanks.

The cost is the $180 that you paid to register, unless we get more rigs than 40. Every rig over 40 lowers the registration cost for everyone a little bit. Camping fees are paid seperately and directly to the park, or lodging is available in Ava. Camping information can be found here.

If anyone has broken, shredded parts or bits of parts, please bring them to wrenching weekend. Time to work on the carnage award. One item I am looking for specifically is a coil spring. Thanks...

Hi folks! I'll pipe in with my question, as I know DLPDLP and am considering coming to wheel with y'all all the way from TN...

What is the cost, including park fees and camping for 2 nights? I'm about confused after reading the thread... Sorry

Thx in advance!

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom