Fall Crawl'n with TAC at SMORR 2014 Registration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'll try to register tonight.. . and getting chef. that should make 15?
Chris RECH? I see no reason you cannot commit.. if i'm trying to get the band back together i neeed all players there! Do i need to call your wife to get permission for you to come play? No reason to bring a truck.. we have plenty of seats.. ANd Colin and i will even let you call the contents of one homebrew keg.. How's that for bribery..

5 drivers from GSMTR have expressed real interest to me about coming. A 450 and a 97 custom 80 diesel powered rig that received drivers choice award at GSMTR. Plus three mini trucks. 3 had been to flat and nasty and were a bit disappointed. I told them all SMORR was great. Good wheeling and good people. you drive out of camp and in :05 minutes or less you are in technical driving. No twenty minute run to the trailhead to drive further for a few real obstacles. They all liked the idea. Hopefully they come. I plan to be there too.

Registered! See you all there.

Rosemary and I are now registered. Her birthday is next week. I'll tell her then, and she'll love it as much as any gift she gets. We really had a great time last year. Now I need to start working on my wife and the other kids.

PS Thanks Kelly for putting her name in the Trails article. She and her sister got a kick out of seeing her name in a real magazine.

I made nick register. I brought him a copy of the TLCA magazine with him in it. Great write up btw.

I made nick register. I brought him a copy of the TLCA magazine with him in it. Great write up btw.

Thanks for getting Nick signed up! Great Picture too!

I plan to write an article for this year too, so if you want your rig in a international publication, pony up!

I have a couple extra sets of the TT magazine with the aforementioned article. I will mail to anyone that wants them if you are signed up for SMORR. Shoot me a PM.

I told the wife at lunch today that I needed to pull this from savings tonight and get registered. Should be done tonight!

Ohhhh the international FJ cruiser is bringing it. My Slovakian cousin is coming with me to this event. He is 25 and has never been to the 'merica. Talk about culture shock! Can't wait.

Ohhhh the international FJ cruiser is bringing it. My Slovakian cousin is coming with me to this event. He is 25 and has never been to the 'merica. Talk about culture shock! Can't wait.

Oh, this is going to be epic. Hope that we can find enough apple pie drink for him..... I am see youtube hits!!

i'll try to register tonight.. . and getting chef. that should make 15?
Chris RECH? I see no reason you cannot commit.. if i'm trying to get the band back together i neeed all players there! Do i need to call your wife to get permission for you to come play? No reason to bring a truck.. we have plenty of seats.. ANd Colin and i will even let you call the contents of one homebrew keg.. How's that for bribery..

Let me run it by Shannon.

Oh, this is going to be epic. Hope that we can find enough apple pie drink for him..... I am see youtube hits!!

My parents are in Germany...maybe I'll get them to send a few bottles of Apfel Korn (apple and corn liquer)...soooo popular over there! LOL

Registered!

My parents are in Germany...maybe I'll get them to send a few bottles of Apfel Korn (apple and corn liquer)...soooo popular over there! LOL
I have had this Apfel Korn. Too much! Went blind for a short bit. Good stuff.

Colin is right on. Just added the 21st name to the list. We have one week to get 19 more. Let's get on it guys!!!!!

found an issue on the registration site.. it wouldn't let me use the box marked shipping address same as billing address. but when i changed my shipping address to actually not abbreviate my street address thus different it let me goto paypal. i think i tried about 10+ times to get it to go thru.. even tried the mail check part of the site.. and i was using chrome.. be happy to show the webguy.. aka Colin..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom