Fall Crawl Planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you do now!:clap:
We will call it a shake down run!?!

I will have a raffle ticket tumbler the first week in Oct.

Are they red? We have two rolls of red tickets, numbers ranging from 738xxx to ~860xxx

No, Blue. I got blue because Vince had left over blue tickets and I wanted to keep consistent with colors. We can save the red ones for Swap Meet or whatever.

I just called U Haul wanting to rent a dolly so I can tow my FJ40 with the FJ60, they said no way. Funny, because I have towed it before with my FJ60- not sure what changed. They even had record of it. Does anyone know of or have a dolly or tow-hitch setup? I would like to bring both of my Cruisers but it's looking like it may just be the FJ60.

Also I will bring Bacci Ball and alchohol (margaritas and such) for aiming accuracy

I've rented a dolly from a used car lot in Warrenton that likely won't care what your towing as long as they rent the dolly. I also have a tow bar you can borrow.

Great! I will PM you for more information.

I just registered. First time I do this ahead of time.

It doesn't matter when you register. It matters that you do register.

Anyone know if Ed is planning on setting up the repeater? I have to head back to town early Saturday morning but will be back by lunch time. I'd like to hook back up with everyone if possible.

I know AT&T service as usual sucks! Up in the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom