Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those Coleman ovens I can bring to FC if it will shoehorn into the 40.
please do i would love to try it out!!!

Finally went to the Cove site... their 2022 schedule shows the Fall Crawl for 14,15,16 OCT. Will call them tomorrow as I am assuming this is a typo as I signed up for the following weekend in accordance with the Fall Crawl signup page.

Might be good to put that in the info page next year as we get this question every year and I was confused as well the first time I came

We will have a 14" x 32" double burner to help cook group meals.. 👩‍🍳
thats cool and a great offer as well.

@Jakes40 has let me borrow his nice propane flat top grill to do a big batch of whiskey glazed sausages in the past and that made life a lot easier.
As for the chili... i will have a nice big batch pre-made so all i will need to do is just heat it all up in the pot so that wont require anything special.

Group meals, as i understand it, were a thing pre-Covid but now it is more that people just make their food in bigger batches and folks wander around and get "tastings" from the different people. It also helps meet new people and mingle more too.

So be on the lookout for the blue 10x10 pop tent with the white twinkle lights.... planning on the chili tasting on Friday night so wander by and remember BYOB... Bring Your Own Bowl!

Old farts meticulously made Frito Chili Pie
Just putting the Bone’s weekly special here for people like @76FJ40. They say it’ll be here through the weekend.

A663B194-71D5-4044-B9CD-1710CA79A05B.jpeg

@JohnVee
guess i should add corn chips to the list or add-ons for Chili night to augment the shredded cheese, sour cream and the cornbread ( provided by @davidp14 )

I like the idea of adding Pico de Gallo!

Just putting the Bone’s weekly special here for people like @76FJ40. They say it’ll be here through the weekend.

View attachment 3127583
My son's hockey team moms would sell that at the games. Was perfecto with the little bag of Fritos a cup of chili sour cream ,cheese and a hot sauce on top in the stands while you watched the games.

My son's hockey team moms would sell that at the games. Was perfecto with the little bag of Fritos a cup of chili sour cream ,cheese and a hot sauce on top in the stands while you watched the games.
yeah its always nice t have a little something like that to warm the moms and dads in the stands while the kids are playing.... my dads fav thing was when we played at the Beaver Falls End of season turny and he could get cabbage rolls and eat them in the stands!!

Quick question as I've never been to fall crawl before:

I believe @Stumpalama is tracking that I bought Austin's ticket from him, so I think that everything is sorted from the event standpoint. However, I am am not entirely clear how to get a campsite at the correct spot at the Cove. Is this a show up with a Land Cruiser and pay at the gate type of setup, or a reservation required or some mix of the two? I've looked at the event pages and it seems like you guys have camp 6 reserved, so I think I just need to let the front office know that I'm there for the CLCC event, and pay them the camping and land use fees, correct?

Also, as long as I'm not wheeling my second vehicle, are there any issues with bringing it into the camp site? (we can't fit all 7 of us and camping gear in one cruiser)

Thanks!

Quick question as I've never been to fall crawl before:

I believe @Stumpalama is tracking that I bought Austin's ticket from him, so I think that everything is sorted from the event standpoint. However, I am am not entirely clear how to get a campsite at the correct spot at the Cove. Is this a show up with a Land Cruiser and pay at the gate type of setup, or a reservation required or some mix of the two? I've looked at the event pages and it seems like you guys have camp 6 reserved, so I think I just need to let the front office know that I'm there for the CLCC event, and pay them the camping and land use fees, correct?

Also, as long as I'm not wheeling my second vehicle, are there any issues with bringing it into the camp site? (we can't fit all 7 of us and camping gear in one cruiser)

Thanks!
Hey Dan you are correct. Just pull up to the office and say you are with CLCC fall crawl and pay the camping and land use fee's. They can point you in the direction of camp 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom