Falken at4w in 285/70/18 - anyone got em (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just picked these up. Wildpeak AT4W LT285/70R18 LR-C.
Tundra off road rims, 1.25” spacers. Clears pinch weld *barely* and had to cut a little of the fender liner in front of it.
Initial thoughts are good, just a lot heavier than the P rated Tundra tires they replaced.
View attachment 3553914View attachment 3553915

Interesting. Was looking at this exact combination of wheels / tires. In fact, I purchased a set of the same wheels today and will need new tires by the end of summer. They also look good on a white LC.

I've got KO2s on my LC now. They're 58.6 pounds each. Adding 10 more pounds at each corner, is making me rethink the A/T4W.

Anyone know what the stock 16" OEM wheels weigh. The guy I bought the Tundra alloys from mentioned they are 31 pounds a piece. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
@CruisingTheLand Do you think they would fit just fine w/o the spacers?

There are a few threads on here that mention flattening the grease caps on the front hubs and removing some material on the wheel caps to make them fit. But it appears they work fine.

Answered one of my own questions.

Looks like @hoser posted the weights of OEM wheels a long time ago.

So my current OEM setup with the KO2s is 24 + 58.6 = 82.6 pounds on each corner.

Wonder what the Tundra alloys with A/T4Ws are? Any idea @CruisingTheLand?

Answered one of my own questions.

Looks like @hoser posted the weights of OEM wheels a long time ago.

So my current OEM setup with the KO2s is 24 + 58.6 = 82.6 pounds on each corner.

Wonder what the Tundra alloys with A/T4Ws are? Any idea @CruisingTheLand?
Didn’t weigh but rims are right around 31 and the YouTubes said the tires weigh in accurately at 68, so looking at 99lbs.

It’s noticeable coming from a 72lb setup, but I’m not 80-series slow or anything.

Update: calculated a full tank and, correcting for size, I’m still hitting around 14.75mpg city

Also put it up on a ramp and I’ll definitely hit pinch weld with the front tire stuffed a little

Reactions: LCT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom