Factory Service Manual - Where to find & how much??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check the FAQ (at the top of the thread list- a lot of people miss it). There's a number for Toyota Service Manuals somewhere in there. You have to call, as far as I know- no web presence. But they can get you what you need.

FSM no longer available

I called that Toyota 1-800-622-2033 today and they told me FSM Engine Repair Manual no longer available and Chassis was freakin' expensive ~ $80ish !!!

I finally found C-Dans phone # Cruiser Dan at American Toyota Phone is 1-800-432-6668 ext. 8.

I guess I will try him tomorrow.

:beer:

p.s. saw one for sale on ebay but says it is was published in 1986. I have an '81? Will this be close enough?
abaa_2.jpg

They're on ebay all the time but the prices vary wildly. Pay attention and you can find them for $20 -30 shipped for each of the manuals; 2F and Chasis.

Good evening everyone

There are so many threads already so I thought I would bump this one...

I have been through so may different threads but I cant seem to find a working link. I'm looking for a digital workshop manual/s for my 1971 FJ45 running the 2F engine and 4 speed transmission. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you for any and all help.

Cheers

Good evening everyone

There are so many threads already so I thought I would bump this one...

I have been through so may different threads but I cant seem to find a working link. I'm looking for a digital workshop manual/s for my 1971 FJ45 running the 2F engine and 4 speed transmission. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you for any and all help.

Cheers

Never mind I found them, Just wasnt looking hard enough. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom