Factory Rubber Floormats anyone??? (RHD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fronts arrived today. I will be sending out email tonight to all interested parties. Thank you.

ECCB1C4F-93DB-43F6-8338-ADAF2FB68DDF.jpeg

Floormats arrived today. Thanks Beno!

2nd row and passenger side mats are perfect. I'm going to have to do some modification to the driver's side, but still a big improvement.

Got mine also. Thank you Beno!

Out of curiosity, I am looking for any decent all-weather rubber mats for a HZJ77. Recommendations?

I wish we could get a hold of LHD ones.

The closest ones I have seen to OEM look in LHD fashion are the Skiner brand from Colombia. Getting them here stateside is just as difficult as the RHD ones (if not more difficult).

I currently own both sets and have compared both of them. The only difference really is that the skiner brand just has a big Toyota logo instead of "land Cruiser".

floor mats.JPG

I’m willing to do another group buy if i get 8-10 people interested.

Contact me directly.

Hello,

Dumb question: are these available in a carpet finish?

Juan

I'll be interested in another run. Ship to aus beno? Also qhat qas pricing in tue end please?

Beno whats your email? PMs dont work?

Beno whats your email? PMs dont work?

Correct I do not accept PM's. My phone number is in my signature if you wish to contact me.

I currently have only 1 person who has contacted me expressing interest. I won't roll on another run unless I get 8-10 committed (read: money in hand) buyers.

Due to currency and shipping fluctuations, I currently don't have an exact price.

And as a CYA, I am not making money on these. I do this as a service to the LC community.

Thank you.
-onur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom