#ExtraTerrestrialAF - Probing New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m leaving in 18 days for 2 weeks of car camping in Az, Nm, and Utah.. I revisited this thread because I can’t leave yet, and am about to snap... thanks for the great write up

541A8F7D-83F6-4E2C-9BA2-55DC4686285F.jpeg

In the Y2K days I had a screen saver developed by SETI that used my CPU to process data for them (presumably while my PC was unattended). The screen saver graphic was a representation of analyzed data.

Watched Contact yesterday...back in the day when the A wasn't really VL yet...back when Netscape was still something a lot of people had never heard of (funny how a lot of people today haven't heard of Netscape either).

Excellent documentary.

3BBD350D-286A-42E9-B0C3-84EDE7C2D792.jpeg

In the Y2K days I had a screen saver developed by SETI that used my CPU to process data for them (presumably while my PC was unattended). The screen saver graphic was a representation of analyzed data.

I participated in that one...as well as the prime number search initiative that project was modeled after. These were the early days of massively parallel/distributed computing - technology designed for the Cray supercomputers only companies like Exxon could afford but adapted for use over this new thing called the Internet. These projects were literal implementations of the "how do you eat an elephant" philosophy.

I participated in that one...as well as the prime number search initiative that project was modeled after. These were the early days of massively parallel/distributed computing - technology designed for the Cray supercomputers only companies like Exxon could afford but adapted for use over this new thing called the Internet. These projects were literal implementations of the "how do you eat an elephant" philosophy.

Nowadays we participate whether we like it or not! (unless you run an old flip phone)

Not that anyone on that trip will own up...:rofl:

He chose victims who were gullible and might fall for his traps. Several of his victims were actually ufo investigators he found hanging out around Area 51 or Roswell.

Stumbled this thread and had to re-read it. Such a good trip.

I wonder if Taylor has PTSD from the stories Beno told around the fire.......

I wonder if Taylor has PTSD from the stories Beno told around the fire.......

Or Bomar’s story of getting castrated