New member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First Post Thread

Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself as a new member. I’m located in Vicksburg and picked up my first cruiser today. It’s got some minor issues and I’ll definitely need to decide whether or not to try to tackle the timing belt myself (never been changed), or to have someone else replace it. I understand there is a good shop (maybe 49 tire?) in Richland?
On a side note, does anyone know how to get in touch with an admin on the CottonLand Cruisers facebook page? I’ve had a request pending there for a week or so.

Welcome! Sounds like you picked up a 100 series; post up a pic and some details.

49 tire is definitely your resource for all things you don't care to tackle yourself. Reach out to @wct49 , and he'll take care of you.

I'll ping one of the FB guys on here and see if they can approve your request on that side.

JT

Welcome! Sounds like you picked up a 100 series; post up a pic and some details.

49 tire is definitely your resource for all things you don't care to tackle yourself. Reach out to @wct49 , and he'll take care of you.

I'll ping one of the FB guys on here and see if they can approve your request on that side.

JT
I did stumble across a 100 series. 2000 model with 250,000k. I posted a link to my initial thread in my first post with more details, but I’ll post a pic below as well. And thanks for pinging one of the Fb guys, that worked.
C0E2F2BB-D28F-45DD-91F4-77F958A88B42.jpeg

Welcome. Think I got you set up on the FB Cottonland page.
Give me a call if we can help.

Saw you on TD. Looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom