Extended wheel studs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any thoughts on if these will fit? (I have to extend my studs to accommodate 1/4" spacers for my wheels). Knurl diameter isn't listed and this is my primary concern.

Thinking I may as well order them since I am better at getting parts than actually getting anything done on the pig lately...

1700668564296.png

Alloy wheels, fronts are held on with barely a turn at the moment. I had assumed close tolerances on discs/pads and surface rust from sitting the last time i moved it, then the other day when bleeding brakes and TOB i saw the rub on DS..
20220716_153829.jpg

Alloy wheels, fronts are held on with barely a turn at the moment. I had assumed close tolerances on discs/pads and surface rust from sitting the last time i moved it, then the other day when bleeding brakes and TOB i saw the rub on DS..
View attachment 3489532
We haven’t been seeing enough of this baby!

@RUSH55 I am so buried in projects I can never seem to get to it - so frustrating - at least my tools are now set up in the sea can and I now have the smallest of unheated shelters beside it so maybe, just maybe I can pick off of few bits through the winter.

@hoser took that as length not dia... makes sense that it could be diameter. Scraps is probably right, I should get quality studs though, even though the spacer is thin, there is a fair bit of power behind this rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom