1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extended Factory Wheels

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Wildabeast60, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Wildabeast60

Wildabeast60

Hey, has anyone gotten their factory wheels widened in order to fit wider tires? I'd like to do that but have no idea who would do that sort of thing or how much it would cost. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Eric

2. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    Stockton Wheel in CA for one, not cheap and I have heard more then a few folks not happy with the results. No personal experence.

3. mustardfj40

mustardfj40

I've just have my stock fj40 wheels widen in southern california, the inlaws is picking them up for me today :cheers:
    Let you guys know how it goes next year. It's done by Bolton Classic Wheels in Gardena, California (use Yahoo Yellow Page to look up the phone/address), after my set they increased the price to 65 bucks each (used to be 55 bucks).

I digged the the stock looks of the fj40 wheels.

/td

4. Sloan

Sloan

Depending on how wide youa re looking to go, you can track down a set of the Sahara rims for the FJ60 that were offered in desert regions as an option on the FJ60. They come from the factory as a 15x7 instead of the 15x6, I can get some pics of mine if you're interested.