Expedition South, April 25th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now

attachment.php

Hard to believe this was the scene 8 weeks ago.

DSC09430.JPG

Last edited:
Glad that we didn't have the trip 8 weeks earlier!

I don't think that Emily would have had a good time in that weather.

Glad that we didn't have the trip 8 weeks earlier!

I don't think that Emily would have had a good time in that weather.
Probably not. Though we had a blast. Started snowing that morning at the base.

BY the time we got to the top there was 6 inches of snow with 30mph winds. We didn't stay up there long. Maybe 30min. Was a blast though. The bald ended up getting close to 2 feet of snow that day.

Last edited:
time for the carnage report :D

one flattened d-pillar and one laceration :frown:
and f'n pink stitches:rolleyes:
yankeestoys09 050.jpg
cullowheestitches 001.jpg
cullowheestitches 004.jpg

wow that was quite the wound :eek: how your dog holding up?

hes doin good, thanks. Stitches come out tomorrow.
Something tells me hes diggin the pain pills and house arrest.........
cullowheestitches 003.jpg

hes doin good, thanks. Stitches come out tomorrow.
Something tells me hes diggin the pain pills and house arrest.........

actually, that's not too far from normal! :hillbilly:

well, everyone who went on this trip cherish the memories as it looks like it was the last trip here for anyone.

I went to OTMT 2009 and people reported that all the trail heads had been tank trapped.

I personally will miss this place and feel grateful to have been there twice before the closing.

For next year we can pick another spot down south if people want but it won't have the same feel as this place does.

Wow, thats to bad. It was one of those adventures that I'll look back at and
smile about! Thanks for taking us!

That is some bad news, Emily and I had a great time. It was a good trip for some father daughter time.
I guess that we will have to find a new spot down south next year, but the views from the pass trip are going to be hard to beat.

That is some bad news, Emily and I had a great time. It was a good trip for some father daughter time.
I guess that we will have to find a new spot down south next year, but the views from the pass trip are going to be hard to beat.

expedition west next year Jim:D

well, everyone who went on this trip cherish the memories as it looks like it was the last trip here for anyone.

I went to OTMT 2009 and people reported that all the trail heads had been tank trapped.

Man, what did you guys do to the place?:p
sorry to miss that one, we were actually in NC the whole week prior, prolly surfed home 10-12 hours in front of you all....kept looking fer 80's...

Man, what did you guys do to the place?:p
sorry to miss that one, we were actually in NC the whole week prior, prolly surfed home 10-12 hours in front of you all....kept looking fer 80's...

just anouther case of some guy pushing the rangers a little to hard to make it 100% legal :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom