EWD168F (Full copy) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day all.
Yes, I'm looking for a copy of the EWD168F, Aug1992. BUT, it has to be a full copy, whether hard or soft copy. I have the 35 and 52 page redacted versions and they fall short of what I need.

What engine are you looking to cover? I know I have the book at home but it isn't scanned or anything.

I also have a different version (don't recall the reference # and I am not at home) that is for FJ7* and not the FZJ7*. I had it from when I had the FJ73. Maybe that is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Thankyou, you were close, but no cigar. I now have three versions...35,52 and now 82 page versions all centered on the 1HZ. Its as if Landcruiser owners refuse to accept that there are other engine options for the 75s.
I need a COMPLETE version please.
This is complete for the Japanese models. For Aussie version you'll have to inquire more locally maybe.

This is complete for the Japanese models. For Aussie version you'll have to inquire more locally maybe.
Im getting the same responses here and abroad. The manual is for Europe and General models. And I need it for an FZJ75.
Screenshot_20220730-073542.png

@Luvo is correct. I just looked at my copy of the EWD168F and it is 263 pages.

image.jpg

EWD117F was the other one and I am not too sure what the differences are other than I used it for the FJ73 when I had it. Only 56 pages followed by additional fold out pages.

image.jpg

I am going to try to scan them at work but the fold out pages may be a challenge. They are super long. Like 11"X31"

I am surprised that people never scanned the entire book by now.

Happy to scan a entire book if someone wants to lend it to me. We have a book scanner. We can host the pdf on our website.

I will check and see if I have one. If I do, I can send it to @red66toy for scanning.

Sorry I didn’t post it here but I did offer my copy to @red66toy as well in DM for scanning yesterday. Same for EWD117F as well for those that have FJ7* iterations as well. I don’t have the ability to scan the fold out pages.
You blokes are legends. Thanks from all of us "orphaned" FJ and FZJ 75 owners.

@FJ73Texas yeah man! Thanks for helping us all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom