Engine Compartment Lights – E.C.L. by yodaTEQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Add me to the list of extremely happy customers! High quality product and very illuminating...I almost had to grab my sunglasses! :cheers:

The picture below shows the ECL contrasted by my carport's two tube flourecent lights.

View attachment 1109272

Thanks! I'm glad you are pleased with my work. :)

Just bought 2 sets. I texted and called you the other day and you must be too busy building and selling kits:)

You just made a payment of
$125.26 USD
Paid to
yodaTEQ designs
sales@yodateq.com

Thanks for the purchase. Check your email for photos of the drawers systems

Your (2) ECL Kits are going out on today's USPS Priority Mail

Cheers,
Frank

Website says food warmer is out of stock...can I get one with custom laser cut verbage instead of FJ80? I'll order engine bay lights whenever the food warmer is ready...too funny! You should have a thermometer mounted on it! Thanks.

You should have a thermometer mounted on it! Thanks.

I've been using the iGrill bluetooth food temperature probe to track food temps on my phone while driving. Works great.

Website says food warmer is out of stock...can I get one with custom laser cut verbage instead of FJ80? I'll order engine bay lights whenever the food warmer is ready...too funny! You should have a thermometer mounted on it! Thanks.

That's correct I'm currently out of stock on the manifold warmer but with enough interest I can build another batch.

I will start a group buy to get the ball rolling. I'm curious...what custom verbiage where you thinking?

Just add the letter "Z" for FZJ80...or maybe let people put the name of their rig on it...don't know if "Kusaka" would fit? Not terribly important, you shouldn't try to please everyone, I would take one as is. Thanks again.

They do currently say FZJ80 on them.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a YodaTEQ @yodaTEQ Engine Compartment Lighting (ECL) Kit to install it on a Land Cruiser 70-series. I bought the kit that is specifically designed for the 80-series, but it fits perfectly on the 70-series as well. No modifications are needed to use the 80-series kit on a 70-series.

515.JPG

I am VERY happy with the light output of the kit. All the materials used on the kit are high-quality with 3M adhesives on the back of the light-strip and all the wires are nicely braided for a clean/finished look. The kit comes complete with everything shown on the list below, and Frank @yodaTEQ even included a piece of wire so you can fish the main wires under the hood insulator. I am very happy with the kit.

516.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rf0il20spykogiq/IMG_1746.JPG?dl=0

2 Drops of Gorilla Glue on sticky tape ensure they will not fall like mine did 1st time.
I put a switch on mine, but like the idea of hood switch, except they are on during the day as well.

2X Sliver Xenon White Latest COB LED Light Bulbs For Car Daytime Running DRL Fog
US Seller! Monthly Sales: 1000+ Completely Waterproof

| Add to watch list
Seller information
ledkingdom-us (37321 )
99.6% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
ledkingdomUSA
See other items

Item Information
Item condition:
New
Quantity:
More than 10 available / 390 sold
Was:
US $8.99
iconBubbleHelp.gif

You save:
$0.90 (10% off)
Price:
US $8.09
Buy It Now

I purchased one of these kits in 2016. Seems so long ago. I just broke my pin switch that came with the kit, which is seen in the picture. I broke the plastic which turns the light off when the hood is closed. Can anyone help me in finding a replacement switch? Thanks!

80series_led_kit.png

I purchased one of these kits in 2016. Seems so long ago. I just broke my pin switch that came with the kit, which is seen in the picture. I broke the plastic which turns the light off when the hood is closed. Can anyone help me in finding a replacement switch? Thanks!

View attachment 3556318

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom