Emissions Computer 89550-60130 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you collecting modules? I have a 89550-60100, which I believe is for a 78 Federal system. The guy I bought it from was replacing the 2F with a SBC, so I purchased the engine and all the smog components. If want it, PM an address and I will ship it to you.View attachment 2728318

I am curious if you would send that module to me? im working on my system now and need an extra one...It would be so very appreciated. I PM-ed you

Im looking for the Green / blueish tint Connector Housing that plugs into this module ?

can anyone help out here with any information like a toyota or YAZAKI Part @ perhaps ?

thanks !

THIS EXACT Plug Connector

emission-control-computer-Toyota-FJ40-FJ60-btb-89550-60130-R-c.jpg

Im looking for the Green / blueish tint Connector Housing that plugs into this module ?

can anyone help out here with any information like a toyota or YAZAKI Part @ perhaps ?

thanks !

THIS EXACT Plug Connector

emission-control-computer-Toyota-FJ40-FJ60-btb-89550-60130-R-c.jpg
I think that's it ! --- the one he pictured....

I think that's it ! --- the one he pictured....

Kyle

show the world what you can and DID indeed do so dam well , with the HYBRID PLUG topic ....

go west young man !

8762215154_2013443257.220x220.jpg

IMG_2416D.jpeg
IMG_2414D.jpeg
IMG_2413D.jpeg
IMG_2412.jpeg
well I got crafty with a Dremmel and made a plug work literally perfectly. When you have a dremmel - you have access to literally any type of tip you can think of. Anyways i just used the regular small cutting blade and it whipped right through with ease and was nothard to control whatsoever. here are the pics of the results...I have a plug that i can work- that clips and everything. One word - McGuyver (spelling>?)
**Special thanks to @ToyotaMatt who always comes up with the parts even if we have to get crafty :) good stuff Matt - we got it done. hah**

IMG_2415.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I think that 17 pin connector is far more scarce than the 13 pin one you made from it.

Last edited:
I need to conduct this same procedure for my 78 FJ40. Anyone have another plug?

I need to conduct this same procedure for a 78 FJ40. Do you have anymore plugs?

i have those

PLEASE PM me

thanks

Found these, 13 and 17 pin connectors with the correct interlock and terminals for the emission computers.

View attachment 2947573
I have the same issue and looking for a 13 Pin connector for this emissions control module - where did you purchase these from? Thank You for any help you can give me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom