electrical connector tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
I need to be able to disassemble and replace some of the electrical connectors under the hood but don't have the tools to do it.

I'm not sure of the proper name of the tools, but I think this is along the lines of what is needed.
Sears.com

spin_prod_193851601

Anyone have a recommendation for a good kit to accomplish this? I don't mind spending $100 on a kit if that's what I need, but I'm not going to use this tool every day so if there's a decent kit out there that will allow me to do this for $20, I'm open to that also.

I need to be able to disassemble and replace some of the electrical connectors under the hood but don't have the tools to do it.

I'm not sure of the proper name of the tools, but I think this is along the lines of what is needed.
Sears.com

spin_prod_193851601

Anyone have a recommendation for a good kit to accomplish this? I don't mind spending $100 on a kit if that's what I need, but I'm not going to use this tool every day so if there's a decent kit out there that will allow me to do this for $20, I'm open to that also.
If your just trying to de pin then I would just go buy super skinny pick, what I use or what we call a pocket screwdriver that is like eye glasses size

I use a t-pin its the right size for most connectors and also doubles as a good pin probe for doing electrical work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom