electrical connector tool

I need to be able to disassemble and replace some of the electrical connectors under the hood but don't have the tools to do it.

I'm not sure of the proper name of the tools, but I think this is along the lines of what is needed.
Sears.com

Anyone have a recommendation for a good kit to accomplish this? I don't mind spending $100 on a kit if that's what I need, but I'm not going to use this tool every day so if there's a decent kit out there that will allow me to do this for $20, I'm open to that also.

ajax1

I need to be able to disassemble and replace some of the electrical connectors under the hood but don't have the tools to do it.

I'm not sure of the proper name of the tools, but I think this is along the lines of what is needed.
Sears.com

Anyone have a recommendation for a good kit to accomplish this? I don't mind spending $100 on a kit if that's what I need, but I'm not going to use this tool every day so if there's a decent kit out there that will allow me to do this for $20, I'm open to that also.
If your just trying to de pin then I would just go buy super skinny pick, what I use or what we call a pocket screwdriver that is like eye glasses size

Top Bottom