For Sale El Paso Tx 77 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like he has a 60 for sale too..... I wish I hadnt clicked on this until after the bid....

it looks so authentic. the next hour and a half will be nail biting, sometimes an opportunity pops up at the wrong time. I dont see the 60

Didn’t hit the reserve. Seller on Mud?

I was the high bidder , I contacted the seller after the auction and so far no response . Not sure what he plans to do with it now . Maybe keep it for now. FYI the 60 sold on BAT awhile ago and he doesn’t have it anymore.

I was the high bidder , I contacted the seller after the auction and so far no response . Not sure what he plans to do with it now . Maybe keep it for now. FYI the 60 sold on BAT awhile ago and he doesn’t have it anymore.
GLWpick-up/delivery.
Sweet rig

Since it did not meet its reserve it didn’t sell. So I was hoping he would get back with me and we could agree on a price . I’m local to him also which would of saved me on shipping and travel .

Definitely a cool solid rig with a nice patina . I haven’t seen it in person , but I can tell from the photos .

Since it did not meet its reserve it didn’t sell. So I was hoping he would get back with me and we could agree on a price . I’m local to him also which would of saved me on shipping and travel .

Definitely a cool solid rig with a nice patina . I haven’t seen it in person , but I can tell from the photos .
Upper eastside maybe. 🤔
I hope he gets back to you (he is on mud), and you work out an deal.
positive sale and.local may be better than waiting and relisting and hoping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom