East/West truck shipping for Rubithon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
A few of us here on the East coast are considering rubithon 2020. I for one would like to learn about options for shipping my truck from the New York metro area out that way. My alternative is to trailer my 60 which is not my ideal road trip.
Interested in hearing options that others have used or that come to mind.
Also interested in a place on the west coast near the Rubicon that could hold the truck between drop off and my arrival for the event.

@Riverrunner Out of curiosity, how much space/road do you need? Turn around, etc. I'm about 2 miles down a 1.5 lane road. My driveway is 12 ft wide and I've got ~40-50ft wide turn around.
Its hard to tell until I know what equipment we are using. That unfortunately won't be known until I secure a carrier for that route. Generally the truck/trailer combo will be 55-75 feet long.

@Lil'John - it could get dropped nearby and driven to your place if it's hard to get a bigger rig into.

Plus, assuming the 40 is built and on good size tires, it's a little more complicated to find someone willing to deal with it.

deleted

Sorry, it said it was getting an error when I hit post, but apparently it was actually posting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom