Wanted Early 40 Clutch slave spring bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hey all. Looking for a spring bracket for a clutch slave:
IMG_7879.jpeg

Sorry I can't help but is this not a good opportunity for you to reproduce the plate and springs which are hard to find, particularly in good condition?

Sorry I can't help but is this not a good opportunity for you to reproduce the plate and springs which are hard to find, particularly in good condition?
I had the same thought after I posted the ad. :) Maybe I should just make a new one. Should be pretty straight forward. I may make a variant that acts as a heat shield to protect it from the exhaust just below.

I had the same thought after I posted the ad. :) Maybe I should just make a new one. Should be pretty straight forward. I may make a variant that acts as a heat shield to protect it from the exhaust just below.

I considered making these (and actually drew the files already) along with the later version but SOR already repros them. for $19 retail

I considered making these (and actually drew the files already) along with the later version but SOR already repros them. for $19 retail
And then charges you $25 for shipping. :confused:

If I was selling that part I would probably be selling it for $35 and $9.5 shipping 🤷
That makes since to me. I refuse to pay more in shipping than the item I'm buying.

IMG_8904.jpeg

Hoping to get these off my shelf before another round of repops bypasses me like an interstate.

Last edited:
That makes since to me. I refuse to pay more in shipping than the item I'm buying.
Yeah, when it’s a small part especially. SOR has some special shipping prices for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom