E-Zero Gas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Those that have traveled with me lately know I really like ethanol free gas. Or, at least my truck does. Problem is, Albuquerque didn't have an easy source for this engine nectar. Until now! The stations I always find E-zero at are Maverik stations. Cortez, Page, Monticello, Holbrook is where I usually get it. We now have 5 Maverik stations in ABQ. As best I can tell, they are selling 86 octane ethanol free gas. I haven't confirmed this yet, but 3 of the stations come up on the Pure Gas app. They don't come up having e-zero on the Maverik website.

The stations are at:

- Jefferson @ I-25
- Comanche @ I-25
- Constitution and Wyoming, just north of I-40
- Juan Tabo and Copper, north of I-40
- Unser, between I-40 and Central.

The station on Unser is just down the road from me. This wasn't open the last I checked, but the Maverik website says it is. I'm going to check in a minute. When they were building it I thought I saw blue handle pumps.

They do have ethanol free gas at the ABQ locations. When the first built them the E free hoses were not on the pumps. Took a while for them to get it approved through the city

I just went by Unser. They will be pumping gas on Tuesday. They had blue pumps.

The Juan Tabo location is advertising E-Free on their sign.

The Juan Tabo location is advertising E-Free on their sign.

My truck loves this stuff. I can't wait to see how it does with the new injectors.

That's cool, I wish we had that option out here in California. I have been buying av-gas or aviation fuel at our local airpark(very small airport) for my small engines. It is ethanol free and 100 octane and is barely more than pump gas prices. it is also blue in color like breaking bad meth. just an idea if you want to see if 100 octane makes a difference. You can't fill up your tank with it but you can bring a gas can without anyone saying anything
IMG_20200728_42366.jpg

That's cool, I wish we had that option out here in California. I have been buying av-gas or aviation fuel at our local airpark(very small airport) for my small engines. It is ethanol free and 100 octane and is barely more than pump gas prices. it is also blue in color like breaking bad meth. just an idea if you want to see if 100 octane makes a difference. You can't fill up your tank with it but you can bring a gas can without anyone saying anything

That stuff is great for chain saws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom