For Sale Durango Co: 1979 FJ40 Stainless Steel Body Tub (Teseven) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
You are reading that correctly. Its a stainless steel tub instead of carbon steel! No future rust problems with this tub.
It was manufactured by Teseven in 2018 before the fire destroyed the facility. Teseven is up and running again but they
are no longer selling stainless steel tubs....so we're looking at a real unicorn here.

This is a pick-up only from my personal shop in Durango Colorado. I won't handle any shipping but will help you load it onto
a trailer if its roll-on. I don't have a dock or lift. The tub itself is currently on rollers but i'd like to keep the rollers.

I have provided current photos, how I priced it, old bill of sale, and all photos that Teseven provided me regarding how to fit it
onto your rig. Please look at all photos and data. This is a cash only deal and the price is firm.

$6000 US Dollars

PM me if you are firm on wanting it and are willing to show up in a reasonable time. I can't hold it for weeks at a time but
will hold it if I know you are on the way to get it.

Here is a link to my google drive with all the photos and data.

When I purchased this tub, I intended to use it to replace my current tub. In the interim my welding and metal
working skills have improved to the point that I'll be able to complete the body work on the old tub. The stainless
steel tub for sale has had no modification or fitment changes. Its in the same shape as when it came out of the
shipping container.

Last edited:
If you were closer to me I would own it. I have been wanting to build an off road toy with a 1981 title and vin plates I have. This is a great tub for a custom Cruiser!

Last edited:
Can you post any pics please ?

There are almost 250 pictures in that google drive link above. All kinds of fitment and detail on the tub. Seems like I've got a buyer headed this way on Sept 30....so I'm in stasis on other buyers at this time.
Not everyone is tech savvy, so I will post the pics for you. Looks like a nice tub.

IMG_0974.jpeg
IMG_0975.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg
IMG_0977.jpeg
IMG_0978.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom