For Sale Dual pivot (Swing and jerry can) 80 rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bumper is extremely well made. All tube work is DOM and it is powder coated. Does have scratches on the bottom side from dragging over rocks but other than that it is in great shape. Dual pivot opens and locks with a spring loaded pin in the open and closed positions. Jerry can holder has place for license plate and cb antenna. Was going to put on one of my rigs but decided to go different route because I have a rear winch. Does require cutting the rear frame crossmember and then about 3" off the frame.

It is to heavy and large to look into shipping unless you do all the leg work. Located in MT. I do travel to Denver, Salt Lake, and Seattle directions occasionally and could bring with if someone is on the way.

$750
P8140113.jpg
P8140122.jpg
P8140121.jpg

Interested. Did I see this on another 80 awhile back(camo truck maybe?). Thought that was in MT too. In laws in Williston so I make it out there hunting in the fall. Thx.

Here's a pic of it from before. Nice looking bumper. :cheers:
db_14sep08_0231.jpg

I'm just helping out. No affiliation to this bumper other than I'd like to buy it. :)
db_14sep08_0201.jpg
db_14sep08_0221.jpg

No problemo. The guy that built it had a cool custom front tube bumper too. Pics of that somewhere.

Thanks for the pic's. I traded an engine and a few other parts for the bumper quite awhile back and never looked at it when it was on the rig. But it is a very nice looking bumper. Just ended up making my own.

Thanks

Are you in MT for awhile yet or back to AK? Not sure when my next trip up to Williston will be. Aren't you in Bozeman?

I'm in Bozeman for a bit. I have a few big projects in AK so I'll be headed back soon. Probably for the month of October. VFRMAN let me know if you head this direction.

If you get a chance, could you snap a pic of the bumper from above looking down? Curious about the receiver hitch. Is it beefy enough for realistic towing, or is it light duty? Just thinking if I bought it and beefed it up, and also how far back into the frame area the receiver extends? "Haffi" storage box ideas and curious about interference. Thanks.

Here is the pic of the center of the bumper. Should work for towing. Hitch looks to be braced well.

Don't make it that as far south as AZ very often. I do occasionally but only once every other year or so.
P8140117.jpg

Would you be willing to help on that end packing it if I arrange the shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom