Downey Off Road (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a present in the mail today!!!

Thanks Jim!!

Will be updating this thread with info... Great stuff in these catalogs... This will take a bit of reading :)

Need to get my scanner running again... Had an auto update and now it's not doing pdf's... Here is a pic however!

Johnny, do you think you could scan in the complete 1984 catalog with price list, if you have it, as well as the 1985 catalog and price list? If not and you don't want those catalogs, could I have them, so I could scan them in at my public library? :) The 1983 catalog, I already have, but you could scan it in if you want! :)

Hi Johnny, I believe you received, on november 21st 2013, the Downey catalogs that user Downey or Jim in real life gave you in the mail as a present. That was nice of him! :) However, do you think you could scan in the complete 1984 catalog with price list, if you have it, as well as the 1985 catalog and price list? If not and you don't want those catalogs, could I have them, so I could scan them in at my public library? :) The 1983 catalog, I already have, but you could scan it in if you want! :) My email address if you need to contact me is coolkevin366@yahoo.com or you could text my Mom's cell phone at (617) 584-7483 the reply to this message. Thank you. Hope to hear back from you. :)
i will check which one they are and see about scanning them

Once again, thanks again! :)

I think I have the 82' catalog and 84' catalog .... i dont see the 83' .... think i forgot to see if i had the 85' (i'll check again)

if you have the 83' take a quick picture and post it... some catalogs have dates and some you need to look at parts descriptions to tell the year.

see pics AFAIK
top one is 82'
bottom is 84'

bottom pic price list from 4/84
MVC-095F.JPG
MVC-096F.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom