Downey Off Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cool pics
i think your missing one i have this grey one on the right as 1992 but i could be wrong see pic 1989 and 1992
i know you said you left some at home but i was just curious if you had the 1992 one correct or am i wrong ?

IMG_0394 (Large).JPG

how about Jim's engine conversion manuals ,did he send any to you ,
i have always loved his little first edition engine conversion guide .
i lost mine and could use another copy . it was very simple and straight to the point .
i think it was even on yellow paper and small like 5x7

@pbgbottle

I have the 1992 in B&W as well as color :)

I first found the BW one in the box and then found the color one... I compared them and saw no difference between them :)

We are both correct ... I think lol

No manuals ... However I did get his aux tank install instructions... I posted them up in the 40 section

engine swap.png
Proofs in the pudding, Here I am in 1978 installing a V8 in our 1965 FJ40 in Anchorage Alaska Downey headers, motor mounts, Mc Leoid clutch, and the bellhousing to 3-speed adapter. VAROOM

i remember when i had a set of those headers and the left side was so rusted that it ripped in half in the mud and i had to shell out for a whole new set :( +
2168-1222280968-de61309b1f27c71b675d17a7a4bb4b7f.jpg
PB120001.JPG

I'm interested in all the Toyota Tercel Wagon stuff from the 1983-5 catalogs! :) Not just the covers, but when you get a chance, would love to read the complete catalogs! By the way, thank you very much for the cover scans! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom