Double E GX460 Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked myself into thinking I would keep my GX looking mostly stock. This thread has me rethinking that. Nice build! Would love to see pictures of the bumper cuts...

Nice pics! Question: what are the 2 things hanging off the top bar of the Ironman bumper? I'm guessing the black thing is a go pro (or a knock off) but can't tell what the teal colored thing is Nice pics!

Ah I have double quick fist mount on each side and I threw some wet coozies up there to dry.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how badly (and how often) did you want to hop out and trim the rear plastic bumper corners??? :lol:

On a scale from 1 to 10, how badly (and how often) did you want to hop out and trim the rear plastic bumper corners??? :lol:
I will say I really wanted to trim them last time I was in moab... this time was not too bad, they did get a little crunched but I think I'm numb to the pain now.

Reactions: r2m
I will say I really wanted to trim them last time I was in moab... this time was not too bad, they did get a little crunched but I think I'm numb to the pain now.
I'm getting a little of that numb feeling with the rubbing of those 35's on my fenders.

I'm getting a little of that numb feeling with the rubbing of those 35's on my fenders.
I have a feeling 35s in are in my future... working on getting the miata up and running and I wont have to drive the GX everyday...

I have a feeling 35s in are in my future... working on getting the miata up and running and I wont have to drive the GX everyday...
Too bad you're not local to me, I'd let you have them for a good price!

Too bad you're not local to me, I'd let you have them for a good price!
in my future, unfortunately dont have the funds currently

Added Lensun hood solar panel. pulls a decent amount of wattage for the size and thickness. I am happy with it. frees up my roofrack!
IMG_0749.JPG

Added Lensun hood solar panel. pulls a decent amount of wattage for the size and thickness. I am happy with it. frees up my roofrack!View attachment 3014744
What the!!! Where in the world did you find that??
Love that idea. Can you provide a link??

Have you had it at any serious speeds yet, say 80 to 85 mph (that would be max speed for me and only while passing)? Just curious if it starts flapping or anything.
How does it mount, magnets?

Have you had it at any serious speeds yet, say 80 to 85 mph (that would be max speed for me and only while passing)? Just curious if it starts flapping or anything.
How does it mount, magnets?
Mounts with adhesive.

Put a layer of vinyl down if you like your paint and then stick it to that.

Does fine at speed. I haven’t noticed anything

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom