doing a mini disk conversion. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just [icked up a set of mini knuckles and such from the junkyard. All complete except for the steering arms and bottom caps. I paid 150. Was this a fair price? Is anyone looking to get rid of a set of later cruiser steering arms or the same from a mini truck? Where can i get the arms and caps? Price is an issue so the cheaper the better.

cavsfj40, for late model cruiser steering arms and caps check out cruiserparts.net (pretty cheap) or Specter off road (sor.com I think) or find someone on htis forum with a bunch of used cruiser parts. :G

You got ripped off. I just picked up a mini truck axle complete from hub to hub for $100. Althought I had to look for a while, but it was well worth it.

not sure you got ripped, but deals are never the same in two places. I bought a complete 84 minitruck for $250...kept the front CV shaft, t-case, and both axles and sold the motor for $150. Not many deals out there like that....but they are there....

However, move to a bigger city and they just don't happen, your price is driven by demand and by where you shop.

(not much of a Gucci guy myself...heh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom