Dogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sunday Morning
D7B64657-C99A-4A9D-B23F-938664AD9E85.jpeg

Our youngest would be lying at a stranger's feet getting belly rubs... she's so submissive around people. That said, the other day she caught a weird vibe off a man behind the building at our office. Before we could even see her, she was making it known that she was ready to rip his face off... even once on the third floor, she ran out on the deck and told him to stay the hell away. We took this as a sigh to be extra cautious, and stay well away from this obviously troubled individual. I don't know what he was on, but he was really out there, and I could see why she was concerned.

1:00 am early this morning I let the dog out. About 1:15 she let out a single bark. I went out and she was checking the back fence and standing trying to check out why there were people talking on the other side of it. She let out another bark to express to me her distress. My $&@hole neighbor yelled at me that, “If your dog barks again at 1 am, he was going to shoot it”. He’s an unstable individual, so I didn’t waste any time getting her inside.

48448A2A-0B16-4A80-B21F-926871B3B182.jpeg

One of the bushes got in the way, and I didn’t want to find out if he meant this morning.

The only reason she barked was because they were out there making noise… and then it’s her fault for doing the job she’s hardwired to do.

About 2:15 I got off the phone with the police, since the ongoing criminal harassment has now turned into threats of violence. The officer said he’d go nock on his door and find out if he was still awake. Hope he wasn’t, and the police woke him up.

I hate my neighbours!

When I lived in chemainus, my neighbor didn't speak to me for years. Just stared and scowled. Apparently he blamed me for a septic field backup that happened 5 years before I moved in.

He ended up barricading himself inside his house , hostage negotiator on a megaphone till 3am, full swat team on the road outside our house, about 8 of them piled onto a police car and rolled it down the hill in neutral. Who knows how many more in the back fields.

He had a bunch of guns and they found out he had an escape hatch in the bedroom. They caught him in the bushes somewhere. Was quite a thing.

After that, having normal old people as neighbors is kinda nice.

When I lived in chemainus, my neighbor didn't speak to me for years. Just stared and scowled. Apparently he blamed me for a septic field backup that happened 5 years before I moved in.

He ended up barricading himself inside his house , hostage negotiator on a megaphone till 3am, full swat team on the road outside our house, about 8 of them piled onto a police car and rolled it down the hill in neutral. Who knows how many more in the back fields.

He had a bunch of guns and they found out he had an escape hatch in the bedroom. They caught him in the bushes somewhere. Was quite a thing.

After that, having normal old people as neighbors is kinda nice.
If there are threats of shooting again, I'll be encouraging the police to visit his house with a SWAT team in the middle of the night. If only there was a way to know they'd find firearms in his house. ;)

The security camera's for our yard will be arriving in a few days... any further incidents will be captured in 4K with audio. Gotta love what this world is coming to. The family farm back east is looking better every day (+/- 500 acres with no neighbors).

Last edited:
A vest like that’s too easy. We are working on training Ali to bring things to us… tools will be next. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom