Dogs of MUD! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aussie.

KIMG1263.JPG

KIMG1282.JPG

My co pilot and buddy "Piper" of 14 years has to go to the vet one last time today. GD cancer

I will remember all of our good times - one of the best Ive had.

Sincerely sorry for your loss. May the good memories stay with you forever.

Finally get to play...at least for a little while. We are fostering this little girl named Cici. She's a Chihuahua and an owner rescue that was brought to the Vet my daughter works for as a VetTech. According to the story we have, she's about 6 years old, but looking at the gray hair on her muzzle, we think she may be a little older than that. She's got a nodule on her spleen, needs a little dental work and to be spaded, all of which is being covered by an individual that 'rescued' her from the owner who's given her up. She'd been at the vet for a couple of weeks and my daughter asked the Vet if we could foster her until and through the surgery and until she can be adopted. Needless to say she's just a little cuddler and a joy to have around the house. Doubt we'll keep her as my wife has not wanted a dog under foot since loosing here two toy poodles...that was over 30 years ago and there's always been an excuse for not having a dog. Frustrating as neither of our kids has had the joy of growing up with a dog! Kids are 30 and 28 now! We'll give this little girl all the love she deserves until a good family can be found.

View attachment 1768659

We need good dog thoughts Tuesday please. Cici goes in for her splenectomy.

At first glance I thought that was a polar bear....I have to get my eyes checked

I think the tail is a dead give away, but otherwise I agree!

image.jpeg

Supposedly you can measure a dog's intelligence by the amount of time they will allow their head to be covered.
With our Walker Hound we're at 5 minutes and counting. I think he's just fallen asleep. :)

She's awfully cute, your wife may change her mind...that's always my worry with fostering, I don't know if we would be able to give them up when the time came

Well, it's about as official as need be - we're adopting Cece! Wife caved in late last week! :bounce::bounce2::bounce:

We need good dog thoughts Tuesday please. Cici goes in for her splenectomy.

Surgery delayed a week as her iron count was lower than when she'd first come in and likely just due to her recently being in heat so delayed a week and Vet put her on an iron supplement for this past week. She's in surgery this morning. Sitting on pins and needles here at work finding that I can only think positive thoughts for her this morning!

Well, it's about as official as need be - we're adopting Cece! Wife caved in late last week! :bounce::bounce2::bounce:

Surgery delayed a week as her iron count was lower than when she'd first come in and likely just due to her recently being in heat so delayed a week and Vet put her on an iron supplement for this past week. She's in surgery this morning. Sitting on pins and needles here at work finding that I can only think positive thoughts for her this morning!

Great news on the adoption. We will be sending out positive thoughts all day on the surgery though positive thoughts seems to be a relatively passive activity apparently
IMG_20180903_150706.jpg

Better pic of our new addition to the family. I wonder who rescued who!
3034.jpeg

Hope that it's gone well!

She's ok. No jumping or walks for two weeks.
3522.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom