Dogs of MUD! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20180802_144809.jpg

Angle metal (legs) attached with bolts to cab.... plywood and piece of carpet from home depot....
Going to lower it about 4" to fit a nice piece of foam....

They ( we.... (HA!!) )get scared on every rattle and thump from road noise....

attachment points enough so they can stand up... but these foos won't get anywhere near the window when it is roll down... yeah they weird like that....

I'm looking for front seats that fold forward and flat..... so that i can have the best of both worlds...
But this works great right now...

Cool pooches you got there...
They going to love riding shotgun...!!

Digging around in an old album. We only have one Jack now. Damn I miss having a pack of them!! Behind the Nissan is a hole in the ground. New house now sits there, next to my Land Cruisers that little truck is the best vehicle I've ever had!!

Bug is helping!.jpg
IMG_0237.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
cruiser cricket jon_2.jpg
Cruiser.jrts.dirtpile.JPG

20180813_195748.jpg

Newest additions to the family. Big one is an English Bulldog, little one is a Frenchie. Both are 5 months old. As soon as it cools down, they'll both be cruising in the cruisers.

Finally get to play...at least for a little while. We are fostering this little girl named Cici. She's a Chihuahua and an owner rescue that was brought to the Vet my daughter works for as a VetTech. According to the story we have, she's about 6 years old, but looking at the gray hair on her muzzle, we think she may be a little older than that. She's got a nodule on her spleen, needs a little dental work and to be spaded, all of which is being covered by an individual that 'rescued' her from the owner who's given her up. She'd been at the vet for a couple of weeks and my daughter asked the Vet if we could foster her until and through the surgery and until she can be adopted. Needless to say she's just a little cuddler and a joy to have around the house. Doubt we'll keep her as my wife has not wanted a dog under foot since loosing here two toy poodles...that was over 30 years ago and there's always been an excuse for not having a dog. Frustrating as neither of our kids has had the joy of growing up with a dog! Kids are 30 and 28 now! We'll give this little girl all the love she deserves until a good family can be found.

CiCi.jpeg

She's awfully cute, your wife may change her mind...that's always my worry with fostering, I don't know if we would be able to give them up when the time came

Being silly is what this one does best.

11EEF3CA-E087-45CB-87F0-06F2626C6158.jpeg
870F2FAE-ADC1-476C-B0A9-2788166F41DE.jpeg

She's awfully cute, your wife may change her mind...that's always my worry with fostering, I don't know if we would be able to give them up when the time came

Giving her up is our concern as well.

My co pilot and buddy "Piper" of 14 years has to go to the vet one last time today. GD cancer

I will remember all of our good times - one of the best Ive had.

PIPER40.jpg
PIPER1.jpg

Sorry for your loss Murf. Did the same with my wife's toy poodle about 30 years ago because she just couldn't make the trip herself.

Dogs make us better people...Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom