Dogs of MUD! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of bird and squirrel action!
20230604_082534.jpg
20230604_081833.jpg
20230604_082352.jpg

Took Lela to GSMTR 32. Smoky mountains were beautiful and Lela enjoyed some of the wheeling.

She developed a new behavior tho. Before, when she was anxious, she'd stand on her platform and put a paw on my right shoulder. The first time we tipped over to go down one of those breathtaking mountain descents, she laid down in the passenger seat twisted her neck around the back of the seat and closed her eyes tightly so she wouldn't have to look.

IMG_20230614_150537161.jpg

Last edited:
A couple pages ago I posted the story of the pregnant stray heeler that showed up at my house:

Yesterday was 7 weeks since the birth of 9 puppies. 6 of the puppies have found absolutely fantastic forever homes with awesome parents/families.

I still have 3 puppies, two males (white & black) and one female (brown). I have been fortunate to be able to foster them and take on this responsibility of birthing and caring for them, but long term it will not work for me to have multiple dogs with my work travel situation. My 7 year old male terrier is also not accepting of the pups and he has my full commitment, so I need to find homes for all the pups. I am in Temecula, CA. If you or anyone you know is looking for a heeler mix, I am not "selling" these dogs. I will accept a donation as it has certainly cost me money to get to this point, but my top priority is finding the right home, not making money. Adoptees must own their home, and commit to fixing the little one when the time comes. I know I have no way of enforcing this, but so far, I have felt confident that all adopters will follow through with their end of the bargain. If you have advice or resources for homing these little ones, feel free to reach out via PM. So far I have just posted to my social media pages, which admittedly have very little reach. The local cattle dog rescue page on facebook will not assist until they are fixed and they have open foster spots as they are at 100% capacity right now. Not sure why I wouldn't qualify as a foster, but its not worth fighting with them over it.

I have no idea the breed of the father. They have all been de-wormed and 6 week vax has been administered. Another round of vax will be given by the end of this week.

IMG_4485.jpg
IMG_4486.jpg
IMG_4488.jpg
IMG_4491.jpg
IMG_4497.jpg
IMG_4498.jpg
IMG_4499.jpg
IMG_4500.jpg

A couple pages ago I posted the story of the pregnant stray heeler that showed up at my house:

Yesterday was 7 weeks since the birth of 9 puppies. 6 of the puppies have found absolutely fantastic forever homes with awesome parents/families.

I still have 3 puppies, two males (white & black) and one female (brown). I have been fortunate to be able to foster them and take on this responsibility of birthing and caring for them, but long term it will not work for me to have multiple dogs with my work travel situation. My 7 year old male terrier is also not accepting of the pups and he has my full commitment, so I need to find homes for all the pups. I am in Temecula, CA. If you or anyone you know is looking for a heeler mix, I am not "selling" these dogs. I will accept a donation as it has certainly cost me money to get to this point, but my top priority is finding the right home, not making money. Adoptees must own their home, and commit to fixing the little one when the time comes. I know I have no way of enforcing this, but so far, I have felt confident that all adopters will follow through with their end of the bargain. If you have advice or resources for homing these little ones, feel free to reach out via PM. So far I have just posted to my social media pages, which admittedly have very little reach. The local cattle dog rescue page on facebook will not assist until they are fixed and they have open foster spots as they are at 100% capacity right now. Not sure why I wouldn't qualify as a foster, but its not worth fighting with them over it.

I have no idea the breed of the father. They have all been de-wormed and 6 week vax has been administered. Another round of vax will be given by the end of this week.

View attachment 3360442View attachment 3360443View attachment 3360444View attachment 3360445View attachment 3360446View attachment 3360447View attachment 3360448View attachment 3360449
These pups are so adorable. Unfortunately my wife has allergies, but I'll spread the word here in Oceanside.

These pups are so adorable. Unfortunately my wife has allergies, but I'll spread the word here in Oceanside.
Pups are always cute until they destroy everything you own! The more they grow, the more we are leaning on a shepard father. These pups are already 1/3 the size of momma at 7.5 weeks!!! She is about 30lbs, pups are pushing 9-10lbs. May have found a great home for the white male, another neighbor stopped by and is waiting on final decision by the man of the house. They have 3 dogs already, but she is an absolute animal lover and has 15 years of volunteer experience with a pit rescue in SD county in her past. I know they'll all find good homes, will just take a bit of time. Thanks for the note!

View attachment 3360442View attachment 3360443View attachment 3360444View attachment 3360445View attachment 3360446View attachment 3360447View attachment 3360448View attachment 3360449
Thank you for all that you have done for those dogs, it warms my heart. I wish I was closer, I’d totally take one of those pups. Showed the wife and everything. I LOVE healers especially a mix.
I was just in Vista for a wedding a couple weeks ago. Good thing the wife didn’t see the post then. Might have had to rent a car and drive home (to NY) with a baby puppy…

Thank you for all that you have done for those dogs, it warms my heart. I wish I was closer, I’d totally take one of those pups. Showed the wife and everything. I LOVE healers especially a mix.
I was just in Vista for a wedding a couple weeks ago. Good thing the wife didn’t see the post then. Might have had to rent a car and drive home (to NY) with a baby puppy…
Haha! Ive done that drive 4 times! I worked in Newburgh/Wappingers Falls for a couple years on a big infrastructure project in 2019-2022.

Thanks for the kind words. I wish it was in the cards to keep a couple, it just wont work for my single life with work travel requirements. I told my boss if i kept the dogs, i’d have to find a wife and I cant afford one!

Lonestar we call him. Makes me realize I can be better human being. Never had a dog like him.

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_4156.jpeg

Haha! Ive done that drive 4 times! I worked in Newburgh/Wappingers Falls for a couple years on a big infrastructure project in 2019-2022.

Thanks for the kind words. I wish it was in the cards to keep a couple, it just wont work for my single life with work travel requirements. I told my boss if i kept the dogs, i’d have to find a wife and I cant afford one!
I live in Newburgh!! good luck with the pups.

She's getting a bit big for the kayak but if she doesn't mind, I don't either.
IMG_20230706_170606439.jpg
IMG_20230706_170600620.jpg

Just picked up this used 1 year old Labradoodle a couple weeks ago. She’s already taking a liking to the 80!

IMG_6968.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom