Does anyone make a cab cover for an fj40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, @Julie2006 are you out there? Please let me know if you are around.

@Unimogguy I actually spoke with Julie in November 2022, and she said she would get me my top after the holidays. (Of course I hope she is ok) She sent me the bow kit and now, like you said every number I have for her is out of service. Tried emailing and that got sent back to me also. So now I have a useless bow kit and that sucks. Of course I ordered the most expensive top she makes......or made. Very frustrating.

@Unimogguy I actually spoke with Julie in November 2022, and she said she would get me my top after the holidays. (Of course I hope she is ok) She sent me the bow kit and now, like you said every number I have for her is out of service. Tried emailing and that got sent back to me also. So now I have a useless bow kit and that sucks. Of course I ordered the most expensive top she makes......or made. Very frustrating.
Have you tried contacting here through Trollhole?

No I have not. I always had good communication with Julie. Does Trollhole know her directly? I will try anything at this point.

Did you read thru the link in post #24?

Marshall isn’t going to be able to do much more than he has already most likely

The link has the most recent number for Julie

Yes , I read through the earlier post. It's been awhile for me on the forum. I guess as the saying goes.....That's Life!
However I do hope Julie is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom